Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I opened one eye to squint at him.I shock my head and crawled over my bed to settled in his lap.
I can't sleep daddy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I grab her on my arms with a little smile

But you must. You know all the other kids your age are already asleep at this hour ...
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 pm

But I can't fall asleep. I want to stay with you.
I told him and snuggled in his chest and let out a huge yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 pm

I looked at the time it is late that she be awake. I smiled, then I look her. She is still in my arms.

Well, you know what mom gonna to say..
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

no what will she say?
I asked and let out a big yawn again although I try to hide it in his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm

I smile and take a vote could take as Lindsay. I did the same and still smile while speaking.

That your time is gone Lucy Messer
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:15 pm

but I don't want to sleep alone today...
I told him and my lower lip started quiver again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:22 pm

She always finds a way to have me what she wants. I smiled, and I comply.

Okay C'mon with me
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 pm

I wub ya daddy
I said and cuddled back in his chest as he picked me up and went back to the living room...I couldn't help and let out another yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:35 pm

I smiled, then gets her hug, before I agree should follow me up....
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 pm

He carried me back into the living room while I was still cuddled in his chest.
I really hoped I could stay the night with him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

"where is the little girl going?"

I wondered, I thought she had to go to bed :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I've Lucy in my arms, and we be back on the living room. Whatever if she want to stay with me, its not a problem. There 're no problem. I smile, and look Stella, who seems didn't understand anything..

She can't sleep, so anyway if she gonna to sleep in my arms, I will take her in her bed after..
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I saw auntie stella wondering why I was still up and not sleeping like all the girls in my age.
no I want to sleep with daddy and mummy...I don't want to sleep alone in my room...
I said and my lower lip started quivere again as I cuddled back in the crock of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

With Lucy still in my arms, I smiled to Stella.. Same time Lucy cuddled me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

I gonna sleep with daddy and mummy tonight
I said excitingly to auntie stella and bounced up and down my father's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm

I smile again, currently working with her in my arms, to Stella 's place
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 pm

He sat down next to auntie stella and I was in his lap.
I was really hoping for mummy to come home soon
when will mummy come home? I asked and yawned in progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

I was smiling and look the two girls, when Lucy ask me about the Linds' come back.. I look at her and smile again. Actually I don't really know, but I know that Lucy wait her too much

Well, I dunno Little Lucy, maybe in one hour
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 pm

"Her shift is over in an hour right?"

I ask Danny, I was almost sure since I studied the schedule to know who I had to call on which moment. I saw Lucy looking around happily what caused me to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 am

I smile always look Lucy, .. Then I heard Stella about Linds and I reply

I think yes, you know, the schedule change every time
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry for that"

I smile, he was right it's changing a lot lately.
we've got a few new members in our team so we had to change it a little.
okay fine it changed 3 times in past 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:27 am

otay I said sadly and cuddled back into my daddy's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 am

I saw that Lucy, take a sad head, so I look her with a smile and I say. Same time that she cuddled back ..

Don't be sad Lucy, she will come fast that you can think
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:42 pm

but she's never there for me
I said, tears already brimming in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next