Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

"just one time? are you kidding me? We've had this conversation so many times before..." I told him in reply.

"she just uses her puppy eyes on you, and she got you" I told him.. or maybe I shouldn't have..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:50 pm

"Yes she did." I first said and then added "She is a kid why you don't let her eat it?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:37 pm

"i'm not saying she can't eat it, Danny. I've never said that. But you know how i think about giving her this stuff before going to bed.. Why else do you think her stomach hurts now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

"She will be fine, stop worrying" I said with a voice more calm now
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:40 pm

"okay" i cut him off. I was tired of having this conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am

I store the drug on the closet and then turn on her direction. She wasn't facing me, so I decided to do what I have to do for solve this argue. I went closer and put my arms around her waist while saying "I am sorry, I didn't mean that"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 pm

I just felt that he was coming closer to me, and I was right.. I felt him putting his arms around my waist, apologizing to me.

"sometimes I really do get tired of these discussions Danny.." i said to him, still not looking at him, but somewhere down his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

''I know and I am sorry if it can sound like I pushed those discussions to where they end'' I admitted
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 pm

If sounded good when he admitted to me, but i also felt said that it had happened.

"Let's stop it, yeah?" i said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:16 pm

''Okay'' I just said in reply to her
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

"That didn't sound confident.. " I said to him.. Maybe there was still something on his mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Danny Messer's home-
Jump to: