Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:49 am

Do not say that Lucy. She is here and she will be always here

While cleaning my finger her tears on her cheeks.

Same thing she loves you and will always love you. You hear me ?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Daddy?
I asked and looked up to his face...suddenly i started to feel sick..I really didn't know where this feeling was coming from. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 am

I look her again same time clean their tears, and hoping that Lindsay come back fast, as Lucy can be happy to see her before to go back to sleep

What Lucy ?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

my tummy hurts
I told him and leaned back into his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:42 am

I see her hand over my arm and told me she had a stomach ache. I understand now why she cries. I also remember the ice cream she ate the whole afternoon

Hum .. I think that you have eat a lot of ice cream not you?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 pm

I did not
I told him with a little twinkle in my eye which told him I was clearly lying to him..and he knew I ate tons of ice cream this afternoon. But I was in pain and daddy has to fix it now. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 am

I look a little excess ice cream. Nothing too serious, I always ve her in my arms and then I said

Hm I think I have something that will calm your sorrow awaits you here and I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm

yes? :??????:
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 pm

&& I was finally done with my shift! YES x'D! It was almost a hour sooner then expected, but we solved the case! I grabbed my stuff peeked at the photo of us 3, that was on the table of our shared office... then made my way to the lockerroom, to get my jacket. And after i did that i made my way out of the lab, saying bye to everybody that i knew and crossed my path to there

Walked to the parking garage, got into the car, and drove away from the lab. On my way home i listened to the radio, wich was currently only sending out Christmas songs, wich is almost was. I always sang with Lucy, she loved christmas songs!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Yes so you stay here, I ll be back

I told her that, before heading to the bathroom to see if I find something to soothe her pain. Then I'll be back in the kitchen because they had not found the medicine chest, it seems to me that we had left somewhere in the kitchen and Lindsay me the last time. I'm going to the bottom and looking
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

It was i guess a 20 min drive to our apartment. I drove up to the apartment building, and parked the car in the garage that all the residents shared. I grabbed my back out of the car and then clicked the lock button on the keys *bliep bliep* and the black SVU closed.

I made my way upstairs, checked my watch and saw that it was past 10.. so Lucy would be sounded asleep, so i quitely grabbed my keys out of my bag, and opened the door. I closed it behind me when i heard voices from the livingroom.

I let my bag fall on the ground with a soft thud and got off my jacket to hang it up that hat-rack. I kicked of my shoes and made my way into the living room with a yawn. Just to find Stella on the couch with Lucy and Danny in the kitchen searching for something... not quit what i had expected to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 pm

I was looking for further package of medication. I did not actually or Lindsay had put. So it took time. I hear a door open and close, that Lucy is probably still fun. Always back, I feel someone is closer, still closer to me, thinking that it was Lucy I continue what I was doing, but in fact it was Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I walked up into the kitchen towards Danny, trying to see what he was doing, but i didnt see what he was trying to find, well he was certainly looking for something..
i came a little closer, and closer again... when i still didnt see it i asked him.

"Hey babe, what are looking for?" I was stading just right behind him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 pm

I feel arms around my waist. I smile I know it's Lindsay. She always makes it. I stop what I'm doing and I told her back but always against her. In addition I am glad to see her earlier than expected, I think I not able to wait

Hey you
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

I threw my arms around his waist, the way i almost everytime did, i mean Stella was busy with Lucy in the living room anyways, so she didnt notice anything.
Yeah about that.. Lucy in the livingroom?? I looked down and saw what he was searching for.. medicine..oh no.. did something bad happen??

"What happened?" I asked, suddenly very worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 am

I ve now to admit that Lucy eat ice cream before Lindsay gone. But I don't go to say this to Lindsay. Now just reply about her question and if she ask I will.. Feel even more her arms around my waist and I smile but after this I say

Lucy has a stomach ache
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:45 am

Did Lucy have a stomach ache? Why did she have a stomach ache? was that why she was still up? or was she trying to be awake to see me again.. she did that sometimes, trying to stay awake to see Danny or me before she had to go to bed... I tightened my grip around his waist.

"Did she tried to stay awake again?" I asked him. "Or did she eat so much icecream, muffins, donuts that she now feels what i always tell her she will feel after eating so much of that stuff?" I joked and laughed, knowing that wasnt the reason why she had a stomach ache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 am

the person behind me, I smiled my turn to reply. But I know she does not exactly Lucy eats ice cream, muffins and all these things above. But I gave Lucy a permission to do so. This course always take the long discussions that turn into small fights between me and Lindsay. About common decisions that were taken and all that. Once again I gave Lucy to eat some ice cream and donuts. I then replied to Lindsay

Not really. She had gone to bed minutes before the Stella is here. And when she saw Stella, she go out of her bed, and left quickly to bed. And she has yet to be waking up in my arms and tell me she had a stomach ache because she was eating ice cream just hours before
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 am

i listen to Danny when he replied to me. Lucy really was a kid that wanted attention, and people around her, she didnt like to be alone, certainly not when there was someone visiting. But she just ate icecream?? That was something we made a deal on...

"Danny.." i just simply said, i guess he already knew what time it was..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am

I already know what it was Lindsay thinking. Because we almost always happens on these topics below. For some time indeed. It stands out to me and I turned to look at last. I mean why make an issue because Lucy eats ice cream or muffins. If she likes it .. Yes it is nearly midnight and Lucy is still standing.

It's just a stomach ache ...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:12 am

He turned to look at me, and then told me it was just a stomach ache, well if she didnt ate ce cream just before going to bed, she would be sleeping right now..

"If she hadn't eating icecream she wouldn't have one now" I said to him, making my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 am

I was facing her back, and I knew it would still lasted as long discussion. As always. Because our opinion shares were once again on the subject

Why do a story every time?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 am

He's facing my back.. and asked why i needed to make a story evertime.. well really simple i didnt want Lucy to end as a gross fat kid that eat nothing else than ice cream donuts muffins candy and all that kind of stuff.. but fine if he wanted his daughter to look like it.. and if he didnt think that she got enough from that stuff already, okaai fine.. so i turned around and faced him..

"Okaai fine.." after a short pause i added on a normal tune "How was you're day?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 pm

mummy and daddy ?!?!
I whined from the living room. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 pm

I waited or Danny's answer, still a bit pissed cause we had made a deal about eating icecreams and all that stuff.. And if he already let her ate icecream.. what did she have more? What did they do more? Jumping of a cliff?
Suddenly i heared Lucy whining for us from the livingroom, saved by Lucy Razz
So i turned without even listening to what Danny has to say and made my way to the living room. I already saw Lucy struggling in the lap of Stella..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next