Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Today is Lindsay's turn to go to work. One exception has asked Mac to let us take two a day to be with Lucy a little every day all our tours. So I had an apartment with Lucy. Who plays in the show, I look to, arranging behind her, everything she left trainer.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm

That's some complecated rules they got there...I hate it when they're tired and one of them is missing.
Man do I seriously have to play in the snow?

Daddy?? The snow is cold...I wanna go inside again Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I was behind her, walking by his side in the snow. I wanted her to take advantage of good weather was like outside. But it was more of that opinion. I look at it, being careful it away too, and it does not hurt. Jacket on me and my scarf. It's amazing what he was cold lately with all this snow.

You want to go out ?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Daddy was always walking behind...always taking care of me. But he put that thick sweater on me ..it's iching and way too warm Mad
[b] No...my sweater is uncomfortable..and I want to take my sledge with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

I watch with a smile. It is true that the sweater I gave him was rather big for her.

You know what your mother thinks for sledding.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 pm

I zipped down my jacket ..trying to take care of that sweater problem myself although I knew I would never succeed.

no...I haven't asked her about it...but I really wanna go out with sledge :Shyly smile:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm

I help has put his sweater, because it is still cold enough for her. Then I smiled, putting myself at its height, squatting.

I know you want sledding Little Lucy. But Mom does not agree
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I fought against him..I did not want to put on that sweater...it was way to big for me anyway

well my isn't here so she doesn't have to know! and you can slight with me. PLEASEEE DADDY PRETTY PRETTY PLEAESE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Finally I managed to put a jacket. I was not leaving like that, and take cold. Because if Lindsay would kill me if the girl fell ill. Lucy makes me kind eyes that I let sledding, how to resist it. I was always in front of her was her height

Well okay, but just a few rounds right?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm

I knew I could get him too. Even I had to wear this stupid sweater.

Sure. But you have to ride with me! oh and are you still mad that I ate that chocolate muffin for dinner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm

I look him with a smile

Of course I will ride with you. But no chocolate for dinner
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 pm

I was happy that he finally went with me..I wanted to ride down the really big hill.

ya I'm sorry dad,but auntie stella showed it to me and it looked soo yummy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:20 pm

I was left looking sledding, so we can make. And now I placed it in the snow. Smiling at the same time Lucy has

Ya I know! So lets go
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm

hey daddy wait!!! I wanna sit on it while you pull me to the hill :Lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 pm

I put the sled, and I wait. I expect it moved over to put me behind.

Do not worry Little Lucy, I'm waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 pm

I climbed on the sledge because I didn't want to walk all the way to the hill.
But as dadday started to walk and pull the sledge behind him I hadn't hang on it tight enough and with a "thud" I fell backwards into the snow.

AHHHHHHHH :Crying or almost cr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

I had started him down the hill as she wanted. Then I heard screaming, so I stop my movement. And stops the sledge for me to come before it, has his height and look. It can be had hurt.

Are you okay ?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 pm

When I opened my eyes again I layed in the snow..and cold wet snow was creeping in my jacket.
DADDY!!I cried...shocked at the cold feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:48 pm

I put my hands on both sides of his shoulders. She was probably afraid. I look for reassurance. And after I took her in my arms

Hey, Little Lucy, I am. Have no fear ....shhht
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

I sat crying in the snow till my daddy scooped me up tino his arm resting me on his shoulder,trying to calm me.
WHAHAHAHAH ...daddy cold!!! take it out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 pm

after having calmed down because she was afraid. I got up, taking her in my arms and I begin to walk in the snow

yes I see. C'mon, we go inside before you become sick
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 pm

I totally disagreed with my daddy but still he had me in his arm so I could throw my usualy tantrum
noo we haven't slide down the hill yet...you just have to do the snow out of my jacket Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm

It's true we did not down the slope, but it has already managed to scare her. So we will not do. And then it's too cold for her. She may fall ill.

Will stay warm in the apartment. I do not want you sick
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

you're mean daddy!! I want to auntie stella..don't want to go home
I was still fighting my daddy's arms..but we were already near our home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Once inside the apartment, I was removing earth, and removes the jacket. Then she had snow on it.

No you can not see Aunt Stella today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next