Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Of course not that I do not want Lucy to be obese. But she was just 4 years and all children 4 years like the ice and that sort this thing. And I see no problem letting eating ice if that. I look at Lindsay slipping quickly to another subject, asking me how was the day. I know not if we end this discussion now she will end later. Then I hear Lucy run into the arms of Lindsay, so I exchange my turn on. And I watch them both. Saying

Hey Lucy I found something to calm your stomach pain
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

ok...it really hurts Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 pm

I was standing not far away of Lucy, when I see that Lindsay take her in her arms and start to walk. Ok bad job Danny this time. She want about you and what you've done. I look they and start to walk too after a while.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I walked up the couch and took Lucy in my arms from Stella. I gave her a eskimo kiss and hugged her close. "Heey Lucy-Luce" i said to her. Then i made my way to Danny who had something to calm her stomach ache down..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

I see then come back to me to take the medicine that I found. I let them. Any way debate that we had just now come back forces during the late evening
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Mummy walked with me in her arms up to daddy who had the medicin on a spoon ready to put it in my mouth. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 pm

I saw that Lucy didnt want to open her mouth for the medicine.. she had to if she wanted the stomach ache to stop..

"Open you're mouth Lucy, say aaaa" i tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

I just stand up and look them.. Watch Lindsay who try to make open the mouth of Lucy who don't want. I don't know what to say about the discussion of previously, and I don't want to talk about it now cause Lucy is still here and Stella too.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm

I know that Danny was thinking about our discussion, he always was. I just wanted to get Lucy to bed now.. and set Stella out.. just to be with him.. and then not only to continue our discussion, but because i missed him all day long!

"C'mon Lucy, please open your mouth.." i tried again. "You're stomach ache isnt gonna stop hurting if you dont take the medicine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 am

I thought that was going to say afterwards ... but to tell you, I do not know what I mean. It was all confused in my head. But I just wanted a little Lindsay understands that any child whether or not Lucy, they all love , such things as ice and everything. I know she still wants to protect her as if she was still very small, and that Lucy had any further problems, and I understand that. This is probably why I do not know what to say. I understand her concern, but it makes me sad to see her like this ... I watch a new attempt to open the mouth of Lucy to give her the medicine, ... unsuccessfully
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Danny tried to give her the medicine again, but when the spoon almost reached her mouth she closed it again, scrunching up her face.. like it was the most disgusting thing on earth..
Should we even try it any longer? I mean.. maybe we shouldnt give her, just so that we draw a line, that sometimes its enough and we're not going to push any further, fine if she doesnt want it, and wants the pain then go with that.. even though i know she would cry and if we put her to bed she will scream and tell us that she hates us and would not go to sleep. And will come out of her bed every time.. again and again... and then eventually she passes out in her bed of exhaustion.. and not to mention how exhausted we would be, and we wouldnt even have time to talk about what happened, or how my day was, or Danny's.. and Stella would be still there, no idea how long she would be sticking around and then after that i seriously would need a shower.. and then we probably both pass out in bed the second we lay down..

Or should we keep on trying to get it in Lucy's mouth.. to not let her win. And she would spit it our, or just swallow it and sob that its so disgusting and that we sooth her that she did great that she took it, and we bring her to bed, after Danny read her favorite story and i sang a christmas song with her, - last christmas, that she likes so much - and we would talk a little with Stella and after that, i would take a shower and we would talk in bed about what happened today, and how my day was, and how Danny's was..

Okaai the second option sounded way better.. but as it looked like now.. i guess we had to go with the first one.. wich i seriously didnt like.. so i tried again.

"Please Lucy" I pleaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

I look Lindsay who tried to give the new drug was Lucy, who does not cooperate. But I also expect the time when we could be alone again ... to discuss .. or just simply drag on the subject does not take into account...
If Lucy does not take the medication she will be more difficult, especially just now .. and that moment, she rises frequently to visit us because the pain is still present .. provided they take the medication
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

uhuooo
I mumbled and clamped my lips together since I knew the medicin would taste discusting. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 am

I look at Lindsay always trying to give medication to Lucy. Then I look at Lucy, who always closes the mouth. Then after a little while, I look again Lindsay finally get close and say
I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Lucy still refused to take the medicine.. oh please Lucy, don't give us a hard time again..
I was about to ask Lucy again to open her eyes when Danny suddenly said that he would try it.
Hopefully she would accept it when her father said that she really had to take her medicine..

"please" i said with a sigh, slowly getting frustrated, because of Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Really slowly I opened my mouth and the spoon in my daddy's hand shot into my mouth. the disgusting luquid made its way down my throat to my discomorft and I grimaced at the taste.
As it was down 2 little tears ran down my cheeks. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 am

I picked Lucy in my arms, and after another attempt, she finally took the drug. I smiled slightly glad she did. Then I look at Lindsay, who was beginning to lose patient that Lucy does not want the drug. And I know that Lindsay wants to spend the evening quietly. Then I looked again and said Lucy ..

And now to sleep. You have exceeded the bedtime hour of all children of your age.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

FINALLY! Lucy had taken the drug. She didnt like it though, and i saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I didnt like it when she cried, we both didnt.. but she just had to.
I whiped away the tears when i let out a un-hearable sigh. Then Danny said it was time to sleep.
I shared a look with Danny and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:51 am

I looked at Lindsay who agreed with me. And Lucy said byr to Stella and to Linday, who will certainly come to see her after. I went on Lucy's bedroom and put her in her bed. Then I took one of her fav story that she choose and started to read it to her. After a while she felt asleep and I gave her a hug before to leave the room. When I came back into the living room I found Lindsay alone. Stella was gone and now we know what was waiting us. The argue. I look at her and wait for something.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

While Danny was getting Lucy to bed, i talked a little with Stella. And since it was late already she suggested herself that it was time to go home. And that i should have some time alone, and rest after working all day. I was exhausted, even more after this with Lucy.

Not much later Danny came back into the living room again. "did she went down okay?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"Yes, she did" I reply to her while laying against the wall. And looking her.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm

i was puzzled for a moment.. why he did what he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Thia argue wouldn't stop. I saw on her look that she just wanted to ask again. But I did before her. "Look she just ate ice cream, what is the problem with it?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

"you'll see that yourself" i said to him.. when she grows up a fat kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:16 pm

"C'mon Lindsay, why are you making such a big thing, it's just one time" I replicated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]   Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with little Lucy.. and visit [Lucy Messer & Stella]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next