Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

I was walking down the corridor of crime lab in New York trying to find detective Bonasera's office. The security card on the ground floor said it's the last door on the right but forgot to mention in which wing. After little orientation on the floor I spot her sitting in the glass office working on her computer not seeing me. I knock softly on the door and open it.
"excuse me miss I'm looking for a detective Bonasera!" I say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

I frown and look up to see who askes me where I am :S I see Catherine standing in the doorframe, my frown turns into a smile and I get up "Catherine!! What are you doing here? why aren't you in Las Vegas?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I smile and walk over to her to give a hug.
"I'm ere for the weekend with Lindsey and Alex. We have tickets for broadway tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"and you forgot to ask me to go with you guys?" I grin and hug you back "so you are only here for the weekend? pretty expensive joke miss Willows"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"You really think I would go without you?" I ask little mocked hurt and pull out another ticket. "This ones for you. I only have one though. Sorry!" I smile and hand her the ticket. "I hope you can come and later we can spend some time together. Without talking about work!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:21 pm

"Thank you!" I smile and hugs you tight "you have to deal with Eleni by yourself sorry" I laugh and take the ticket from you "hehe mine' Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm

"Oh shoot!!! I'll show my badge and I'll get her a ticket too!" I answer with a grin. "I thought she's got married and moved out." I joke and sit on her couch. "what's your plans for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

"She almost did!" Laughing "Tonight, um I think Mac will come over for a bit why?" Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"would've loved to go out to dance. Lindsey and Eleni can have some girl talk and we can dance" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"That sounds great! Guess I'll have to tell Mac to come another time" :Hihihihihi:
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm

He can come with! Alex isn't much of a dancer and then he won't feel to alone!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm

"Mac and dancing? I don't think so Cath, He'll be hanging around the bar only which means I have to keep an eye on him" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:20 pm

"but he won't be alone, Stella!" I smile. The thought of Mac and Alex dancing making me smile even more!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I can at least ask him, but I think he will say no :\
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

"alright!" I giggle. "actually they can stay home and keep an eye on girls." I take off my jacket and drop the purse on the couch by my side. "how long to you have to stay here today? I hope I wasn't interrupting with my coming here"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm

"of course not, I've been here long enough, I think it's time for coffee. I'll ask if he wants to come just for Alex" I smile and turn the computer off
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 pm

"Super!" I smile and push myself off the couch. "Alex and Lindsey is waiting outside. I'll meet you down there, ok? Lundsey can't wait to see you too. She wanted to come up here but I said they maybe won't let her up."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'll be right down, I can't wait to see her either" I smile and grab my coat
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

I smile and walk to the door. "hey I forgot to tell you that.. Uhm... I'm ... Pregnant!" I grin walk out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Shocked my yaw drops open and follow you "you're what? from Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I turn around and laugh. "no, Gil Grissom!" seeing her shocked face I correct myself before she starts thinking who knows what. "Of course its Alex's baby. I told him last night!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

"A mini Gill? nooo!!" I laugh and walk next to you "So how did he react?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 pm

"He was shocked and didn't expect it. And to be honest neither did I." I smile and continue. "He was like: Cath, how, why, when, are you sure? wow. Really?"I laugh. "But he was happy!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 pm

"aaahhh I'm glad he took it so well! I'm so happy for you all!" I smile and hug you again
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I smile and hug you back. "I haven't told Lindsey yet. Don't know how she's gonna react. That's why I wanted her to stay down there and wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next