Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:48 am

I nodd, and he left the room. I look at Ivy. Not sure that she really should work on this case.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 am

"He didn't leave any mark all those years," I said absently staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:12 am

"Yes. But now he start to make error." I replied to her, trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:20 am

"Yeah... That's good," I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am

I finally say what I was thinking. "Look, I think it's better if you stop to be in this case"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 am

"No Danny," I answered quickly. "I am not weak, okay? I want to make things my way to be sure we catch him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:38 am

Great ! Now she think that I doubt on her. "That is not what I am saying" I replied to her, sighed and then add "I know you want to catch him, but what I saw since now, show me that you can't be on this case"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

"I'm sorry?" I said angrily. "And what have you seen, if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 am

"How you are, how you act, everything plus you have a personnal link with the case" I stopped for a moment, she already knows what I was talking about. "Look I know you want to stay on this case, but the better thing for now, is that you get some rest, get some times for you"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 am

"You don't tell me what to do!" I spat. "As long as I help with the case, you shouldn't even care about how I feel. It's all business here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

"I am not telling you what you are supposed to do. I am telling you what Mac said" I replied to her, trying to stay calm in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:53 am

"What? Mac said that?" I asked. "Well, he didn't tell me anything so I guess he's fine with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 am

"I saw him while he was going to tell you it. And I told him that I will do it." I replied
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 am

"You moron!" I said grinning my teeth. "You could have told him something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 am

"I am not going to lie for put you in a dangerous situation" I replied to her, while she was really angry against me.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 am

"Why would you even care?" I asked. "You're not my brother or boyfriend or... I'm not even sure you're my friend after that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 am

"Don't put this again on the table. I always cared and care about you." I replied, now I was angry too, but not really show it up. "Stop to make me responsable of what happen 8 years before, and now"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 am

"I am not! I don't even care about what happened many many years ago!" I spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 am

"Oh yea ! So why did you just run away after you show us your wrist ? Why we waited almost 1 hour till you accept to come back ?" I asked I wasn't happy to speak to her like this. "I will tell you why. Because you didn't turn the page yet."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:16 am

I remained puzzled a little at the way he was speaking to me. "You don't know what happens in my mind! And you shouldn't care! All I care right now is work, so should be you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 am

"You have to accept it Ivy, things happened 8 years before change you, and you have to accept them and stop to run away everytime." I knew it wasn't the good way to speak with her, but if she understand it like this, I will
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 am

"I see that you are the one who wants to make me run away. I want to be on this case, you're the one who wants me far away!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 am

"You know that is not me who put you away. It was Mac's decision, and you know why"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 am

"Well in my eyes, you have the biggest guilt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 am

I remain in silence for like just 10 seconds "Just let us help you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next