Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) Empty
PostSubject: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Previously Ivy asked me join her and Thomas on their case. I knew what it was about. I knew her too much, and I knew what happened 8 years earlier. But Thomas don't. I wasn't going to tell him anyway, if Ivy wants to do it, I will but if she ain't I will not. Maybe he already find what it is going on, and our link with the case. I was in the lab, when I saw him coming.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 am

Thomas was walking down the hall at the crime lab when he saw Danny, the look on his face told him that something was up, "Danny, what is it?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 am

"What are you talking about ?" I asked not sure of what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am

"You had a look on your face like you wanted to tell me something important." Thomas replied in his Irish accented voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 am

"No.I am fine" I replied to him, but I knew she would not stop now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am

Thomas gave him a look, "Danny" he said to him, knowing something was on his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 am

Bang, I knew she would continue to ask me. But I will not say anything, because Ivy trust me. I give him a smile and reply, and a fake reply "Really, I am fine, just a little tired"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 am

"You sure?" Thomas asked, not really buying Danny's cover story at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:54 am

"Yes I do" I said with a smile, trying to make him stop to ask me question.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am

Thomas nodded, he knew that Danny was trying to get him to stop, so he played along, "Okay, talk to you later Danny." he said to him before walking off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 am

"Wait" I said as he can't walk off "Do you find news things in the case?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 am

Thomas turned back to Danny, "Only that all the victims had this symbol drawn on them." he replied, showing Danny the symbol in question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 am

I take the paper, and see the symbol. Then give it back to Thomas. "Okay"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 am

"I was just on my way to find out what it is." Thomas replied as he took the paper back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm

I nodded to Thomas. I hope he will find something as we can arrest this man who do it. "Okay, tell me if you find something" Just at this moment Ivy was walking there, but she didn't look fine.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Thomas nodded, "I will" he replied, he then turned and walked off to other part of the lab
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

"Thanks" I watch him leave the office, and walk. What if he learn that Ivy was one of the victim.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 am

Thomas already knew that as Ivy told him about it already, as he searched for the symbol, he hoped that Ivy was okay
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 am

I entered Danny's office, carefully studying some files about the case. I almost bumped into him. "Oh, sorry," I said, still looking at the files in my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 pm

She almost bumped me, but not. I look at her, and found that she was weird. Something was wrong.''Something wrong?''
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 pm

"Neah," I answered. "Just checking the files about the case over and over again..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:51 pm

meanwhile, Thomas was continuing his search, not having much luck at the moment, he rubbed his face, then tried again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 am

Even if she say it, I don't really believe her, but hey if she wants to talk to me, she will come. "Maybe you just have to get time for relax"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 am

"I don't want to," I answered shortly. All I wanted in that moment was catching the killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"I know" I said soflty, and look at her, hoping she would talk to me, now, after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: