Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 Katherine_Heigl_tn

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 am

I calmed down a little, but exploded again when I heard him. "I don't need any help," I spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 am

She exploded one more time. So do I "I guess now you are a big girl. I am so stupid to had think that you could be more than what you was before I knew you." I said without adding anything.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 am

"W-What?" I asked a little bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 am

"Don't act like you don't know what I am saying" I replied I was angry. Angry by the fact that after all these years she doesn't let me help.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

"And how am I, if you're so sure you know me?" I asked furiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 am

"You are using people, get what you need and then nothing"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am

I remained silent looking at him with widened eyes. "That's what you think about me?" I asked, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 am

A long silent and then asked me, more she wants me to confirm what I just said "I though you could change, but I made a mistake" I replied
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 am

"So... All that time we've been together, that was your opinion about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:22 am

Of course it wasnt "Why you just always act like the Queen of the Ice, by hidding what you really feel?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:23 am

"Because no one has to see what I feel! That is between me and...me!" I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 am

"And people who love you, your family, your friends, and I" I said, I really want her to understand, but not working "I just hope you will see that you are loosing and lost everyone and me around you because of that" I quickly added by saying the end in a murmured tun but she heard, and then leave the room, she doesn't want to heard me so why I should continue.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 am

He went out of the room. I remained in there for a moment and then stormed out, passed by him and went into my office. I sat at the desk and buried my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 am

She passed by me and went in his office. I let her do it. And go in the locker room, the day was finish anyway, take my vest, my keys and ready to go home.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am

I also went to the locker room to prepare for leaving. My eyes were red from crying. In there I bumped into the one I didn't want to. I didn't even look at him and proceded to put my jacket on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 am

She entered into the locker room after me. I see her, and I see that she had crying. She wasn't look at me, so I did same.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

"I hope you're happy," I finally spoke, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:47 am

I didn't want one more fight, so I just grabb my vest and close my locker, for exit this room.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:50 am

"Okay, act like a baby, don't talk to me," I said. "Anyway seems I'm like the worst person in the world, according to your words."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 am

"What do you want from me Ivy? Because I have wait during all these years to know and you are still saying nothing. I am tired to wait now." I said before to go after I look at her during a moment, this silence.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:57 am

"You don't have to wait. It won't happen," I said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 am

After it, I just leave the room. And go back to my place.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I was going to leave, but would that help? What would I do? I would go back to my place, order a pizza, watch tv and relive all those moments. Or, I could go to a bar, get drunk and sleep with some stranger. I took off my jacket and went back to the lab. Thomas was still there. I entered and went to sit near him. "Sorry about that," I said. "Again..." I added. I was sure my eyes were still red and watery. I hated people seeing me like that. It wasn't happening usually, but this time it was different.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Thomas head the exchange and went to check on Ivy
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I heard him coming near me, but I just stared down at my hands. After a pretty long pause, I decided to speak. "Do you..." I started. "Do you think I act like a Queen of Ice?" I asked, quoting Danny's words. I had known Thomas for a while, he had been one of the first people I met when I came to New York and I knew I could talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: