Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

area around Jerusalem, 1215- two members of the Teutonic Knights, taking part in the Fifth Crusade to the Holy Land, stumble upon a cave and upon entering, they discovered a scroll that detailed plans for a small group of knights to rebel against the order, the two knights, determined to not let this happen, quickly left the cave with the scroll, but along the way, they were attacked and killed, the scroll however, was lost

New York City-2011

Thomas Kelly was in his office at the crime lab when Mac sent him to a church that was near by, what Thomas found shocked and angered him, the victim there was a clergyman, he had been stabbed in the heart and laid near the altar, Thomas called his boss, "Mac, you should get down here."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 am

I didn't know what Thomas had to expect on his crime scene but I was a little surprised that he called and wanted me to come there. I knew he probably had a good reason.
"I'm on my way." I said and headed to the scene to find Thomas waiting outside the church.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Thomas was pacing back and forth, his face had both anger and sadness, 'Who would kill a priest?' he asked himself, as he paced, he looked up and saw Mac approaching him, the same look still on his face

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

I noticed Thomas' look and instantly knew that he indeed had a good reason to call me down to see what he found at the scene.
"What do you have here?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Thomas lead Mac inside, "Fr. Ryan Gilles, 42, associate priest here at St. Luke's." he started, his voice somber, an undercurrent of anger noticeable as he spoke, "The nun over there heard a commotion, then a cry of pain, when she came in, she found Fr. Gilles like this." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 am

When he said that and I saw the actual crime scene I didn't like what I saw.
"So... some kind of ritual murder? It looks much like this was some kind of oblation murder." I said, as it was my first impression.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Thomas nodded, "Arms spread out, palms up, legs crossed at the ankles, remind you of anything?" he asked while kneeling down next to the body and starting to process
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 am

"Yeah... reminds me of the crucifix. Jesus looks like that." I said, looking up at the altar crucifix above.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Thomas looked at the crucifix, then back at the priest, it was then he noticed the symbol on his forehead, "Orden der Brüder vom Deutschen Haus St. Mariens in Jerusalem" he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

"So we're dealing with a German Order from the middleages?" I arched my brow as I study the symbol on the victims head.
"I don't know, but somehow this is odd. The Order was developed during the third Crucade, if I am remembering correctly. But what did they have to do with offerings?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

"That is correct" Thomas replied, "The first record of them was 1190, the second year of the Third Crusade." he added, "If memory serves: during the Fifth Crusade years later, two knights of this order came across a conspiracy to split the order into two groups." Thomas stated
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well, I didn't know about that, but you think this has something to do with it?" I asked in wonder, not remembering much of the history.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm

"I do" Thomas replied, "During the Protestant Reformation, the Teutonic Knights did split into separate groups. There were rumors of violence between the two sides." he added as he continued processing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Okay, so they kill each other, though nowadays they're an order committed to god and that is a very different way to show that committment." I said quietly, examining the body a little more.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Thomas nodded as he finished up, "Agreed" he replied, in the back of his head, he could not help but feel that this was not the end with Fr. Giles's death
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 pm

I finished up and looked at Thomas, who seemed to have something on his mind.
"What are you thinking?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm

"That someone is upset the group split like it did." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm

"Well, I guess that is possible. But that means that this was probably just the beginning and I still wonder to which side our victim belonged, if he did belong to them." I thought loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Thomas nodded, "I'll look into it" he replied, before calling the guys from the ME's office, he said a quick prayer over the body, then crossed himself
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm

I admired his faith. Something I didn't keep as well as I maybe should.
I pack up the evidence we found and give him a small nod before I made my way to the SUV.
"I'll see you in the lab." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Thomas nodded after he finished, "I'll finish up here" he said to Mac, he wanted to talk with the nun that found Fr. Gilles
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

I nod and made my way to the lab, starting to look through the crime scene pictures.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 pm

back in the church, Thomas finished looking around, not finding much apart from foot prints by the door, he then walked over to the nun, Sr. Mary Beatrice, and interviewed her for the next few minutes
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I was looking at the crime scene photos and the position the victim was found. I study the pictures and I just feel like something just doesn't add up, but I couldn't figure what it was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

after talking with the Sister Mary Beatrice, Thomas headed back to the lab, wondering if Mac found anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)   some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

some secrets are best left in the dark (anyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next