Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 am

"Kinda hot, isn't he?" I asked, while checking some new files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 pm

"What are you waiting me to say?" I asked her at the end with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I laughed a little. "Yes, that's the problem when you're not talking with a woman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"What do you mean" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well, I can't talk to you about hot guys, right?" I replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"I prefer girls" I said with a joke
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yeah, I thought so," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

"I hope so" I replied while I analys an evidence.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I smiled and came closer. "Did you find anything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

She came closer, to feel closer like this to her remind me when we were together. But we were at work, and we weren't together anymore, so it's work. I didn't show anything. And just reply. "No, not yet"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"Okay," I replied and sat on the table, waiting to see if it shows anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

She stay closer to me, then sat next to me, waiting. I wait too, because now it was to the machine to make the job. I didn't make any comment about what happen 2 minutes before, I just wait.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

"How's Lucy?" I asked, deciding to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm

She change the topic. And break the silence who came. I turn my head in her direction. "She is fine"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"I've seen her a few days ago. She's such a sweetie," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yes she is" I replied with a smile I couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I jumped off the table when I saw Flack entering the room. I smiled and took a seat, when he went to talk to Danny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Flack entered and she jumped off the table. I look at Don. And he start to talk to me about things he learn in the case.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

He said something about a fingerprint. "You found a fingerprint?" I asked and stood up. He smirked at me and I looked to Danny, waiting for him to make the introductions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm

While we were talking about the fingerprint Don found, Ivy interrupt us, and then look at me. "Detective Flack, Detective Smith" I introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 pm

"Hi," I smiled and he smirked.
"Don Flack," he said. "Yes, a partial fingerprint on the victim's wrist."
"I can't believe it," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I listen to them. And added. "Maybe we will have a match with it, do you have it?" I asked Don
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"No match," he answered.
I let myself fall in the chair with a bewildered expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 am

I look at Ivy who seems now more sad about this new. Then to Don. "Nothing else?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 am

"No, only that," he answered. "He knows how not to make a mess." With that Don waved to us and left the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)   Today at 12:53 am

Back to top Go down

When Dark Memories knock at your door (Ivy and Thomas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next