Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories [everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Memories [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 am

I was sitting somewhere in the middle of the big church on a bench close to the path between the rows of benches.
I was staring at the image of Jesus on the cross which was hanging on the wall behing the altar. I was lost in thoughts and memories. Memories that had been haunting me again for the past couple of days. Memories of my beloved wife Claire, who died almost 10 years ago.. Eversince she died I had been alone, dating someone here and there, but never really found something that lasted. But I found one true and caring best friend, who proved to me that she wasn't going to let me fall into that deep dark hole I would never be able to get out of. Today I just had to come here and think about Claire. This was the place I was seeking when I was looking for strength and privacy.
I knew I could always go and talk to Stella, but today I found myself believing that it was time to at least think about memories and let them play in my mind again. In honor of Claire.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed the person who took a seat next to me now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:12 am

I knew Mac needed to be here, I understood but somehow I couldn't help myself to follow him, just in case he needed me. It sounds a bit selfish to think he needs me but after such a long time of being his best friend I think I can let myself believe he needs me sometimes, to just make him feel that he's not alone.

I sit down next to Mac and stay quiet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 am

After a few moments I noticed that someone was sitting next to me and look up. A small smile appeared on my face as I noticed it was Stella.
I didn't expect her to be here, but maybe she just figured that I would come here, to think. Actually I am happy that she's here. Once again she proved she's the best friend I've ever had and I could always count on her.
"Thanks for coming, Stella." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 am

"No problem Mac" for you always, where ever you are I'll be there I added in my head of course I'm not gonna say that out loud, especially not in a church!
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 am

Sara walked into the church, crossing herself after dipping her fingers in the holy water, she looked around and saw Stella and Mac, she smiled a bit, then walked to the front of the church, were the statue of St. Brigid of Kildare, her saint, she got onto the kneeler upon arriving at the statue, Sara crossed herself, then said a prayer, after saying the prayer, she then recited an old hymn:

Christus in nostra insula
Que vocatur Hibernia
Ostensus est hominibus
Maximis mirabilibus
Que perfecit per felicem
Celestis vite virginem
Precellentem pro merito
Magno in mundi circulo.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 am

I smiled thankful at Stella. I wonder how on earth I got and deserved such a great woman as my best friend, but actually I was glad to have her in my life, because if it wasn't for her I'd be in my dark hole, I escaped from with her help.
A slight bit absently I noticed that Sara had been walking down to the front of the church. Inside I admired her for keeping those religious traditions. Still somewhat lost in my thoughts I watched her as she prayed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I stay quiet and look in front of me, not wanting to bother Mac with questions. I feel sorry for him, I really do, Claire was one of my best friends and I miss her too, guess I can't miss her as much as Mac does but I sort of know how he feels. I just want to hug him but I don't think this is the moment to do that.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Sara soon finished, then stood up and walked away from the statue, as she turned, she saw Mac and Stella again, smiling a bit, she walked over and sat down with them, "Hello" she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Finally I was able to get out of my thoughts and I look up at Stella and Sara, giving both of them a warm smile. I knew Stella was one of Claire's best friends and she misses her, too. Normally I wouldn't be that melancholic, but today was different. The last case I worked on brought those memories back and I found myself not being able to get those haunting memories out of my head. Today I was able to honor Claire, think about the great time we had and then I knew I was able to get back to my life again, mostly working on catching criminals or spend some time with Stella.
"Hi Sara." I greeted the young woman now sitting with us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 pm

"Hi Sara" I echo Mac and smile at her. I gently squeeze Mac's hand for a second than lay my hand back on my lap and look at Sara.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I smiled softly at Stella's guesture. It felt good having her with me and knowing that I wasn't alone in this big, almost empty church.
"How on earth did I deserve such a great best friend?" I whisper to Stella and smile a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

"Being yourself was enough" I whisper back and smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm

I feel my face turning a slight bit red, but smile. Maybe it really was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I smile as I see your cheeks turn a bit red, kinda cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 pm

"I've never seen you two here before, something going on?" Sara asked, not knowing about Claire and the bond between Mac and Stella, she knew that they were close, but that was all she knew
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well... It's been a while since I came here." I start with sigh. "I came to think about my late wife. She died on 9/11." and then I let Stella answer for herself.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 pm

the look on Sara's face changed from wounder to sadness, "I'm sorry" she said in a gentle tone before looking at Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"Thanks. I guess I was lucky to have Stella, then." I said, granting my best friend some kind of credit.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Sara nodded, "Your welcome" she replied before looking back to the front of the church
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 am

I look up at Mac when I hear him making the comment about me, I smile at him and look at Sara and also smile at her
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

Sara looked around the church, then back at Stella and Mac, "So, what is new with you guys?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories [everyone]   Memories [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories [everyone]
Page 1 of 1