Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls night out (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"Why it doesn't surprise me," I giggle and drink my juice. "Where did you meet him? One of your ex's?" I tease.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 pm

"No he's not my ex, he's just someone I met in a club when I was clubbing with Linds" I laugh and shake my head. him my ex? há never! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

"yeah-yah, keep talking sis" I tease. "Omg! Stella I know that guy!" I point to a guy walking through the door with blond hottie. "A blondie, again! Typical"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

"No offence but you are blonde as well" I grin and look at the guy "how do you know him? he looks like a player to me..." I say quietly
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

"He is a player! I knew him little bit more than I want to rememebr now." I reply with annoyance in my voice. "I hope he doesn't come here and see me! Let's say he's part of my history I'd like to forget!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm

"Aiii well if he comes near you he has to fight me first!" I smile and follow the guys moves with this little probably not even 16 year old blonde girl..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm

"He has a thing for young girls. I bet this girl is underage!" I tell Stella and lower me head to hide my face. "I can't believe he found herself another. What does girls see in him." Not realizing I had a thing for him too, why else was I so into him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 pm

"Hes probably their boss, if you know what I mean.. look at the other young girls following them" gross thoughts but probably true.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:02 pm

"I think that too but I didn't find any evidence of that. He's very smooth or I'm getting worse." I look at him and shake my head in disgust. "We questioned the girls but they didn't talk anything about it. My gut says he's guilty!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

"Of course he's guilty! one guy with so many young girls.. no way they love him.." I say while looking away from the guy so it's not too obvious that we talk about him.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

"Although I want him out of here and into a jail I have no interest in watching out for him tonight. LEt's just hope he won't do anything to the girls and the girls are smart enough to know what they are doing!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

"Let's just concentrate on the dancing part tonight, I really feel like loosing weight tonight" I grin and finish my drink "ready to get lost in the beat?" I say with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 pm

"Absolutely!" I finished my drink and got up. "I want to remember the night for a long time. Who knows when's the next time I'll get here." I grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor.

Last edited by Catherine Willows on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm

"after the baby is born probably" I smile and follow you, not that I have no that choice because she's dragging me to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

I get lost in the music and don't even care what other people think. This is my night and I'm gonna enjoy it! Don't they even try to stop me! The fury of Catherine Willows is unbearable!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 pm

The music is great, as expected, I see Catherine get lost in the music I smile at her and keep dancing, perfect way to keep your body in shape. why caring about others, they are just as crazy, people who are only standing there are just extremely boring and they have no right to laugh at us because they are to boring to stand there tehe.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

With every minute more and more people come to the dancefloor to join us. Soon the place is crowded and my feet killing me, head dizzy. I pull Stella closer and call over the music, "I need to sit for a moment. I'll be right back!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"I'm coming with you!" I answer and walk back to the bar "what's wrong Cath?" I ask and look at you with a concerned face
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

"I'm ok. Just bit dizzy." I smile and take a seat by the bar. "It's getting too crowded and it's hard to breath. It's probably because of the ba... because I haven't danced for a while." I correct myself fast and smile. "Alex doesn't much dancing and to be honest I don't have much time to party with the other girls from my lab."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"men and dancing.. somehow it's a word that doesn't exist in their vocabulary.. which is too bad. Once a man can dance they mostly are freaky or too hairy" I say with a little laugh. I better don't start about the baby thing, knowing she wants to forget it for a moment but obviously the dizziness is caused by the baby
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

"Tell me about it!" I laugh and order a bottle of water. "You shoukd come to Vegas soon. I would die if I have to wait to see you again till the baby comes."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

"Trust me, I'll come over as much as possible, I'll make sure Mac let me leave more than once a 2 months" I grin and order Orange juice ^^
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

"Very good!" I smile brightly and take a sip. "I like the selction of the music! He has a good taste!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

"Told you so Cath, he's awesome!" I smile and look at my beloved DJ XD
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I smile brightly and have to agree. "He really is good." I look at you smiling at him and grin. "How old is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls night out (Stella)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next