Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I walk in the mall and sit on the bench waiting for Stell we agreed on meeting here. I sit waiting playing with my new shirt Danny made me wear he bought me some new clothes mostly top. He didn't like my old one's say they show to much skin. I cut the bottom out of this top, but he don't know it yet. lol I'm so grounded when he finds out oh well. I look at and see Stell walking to me I smile an get up.
Hey Aunt Stell.
And hug her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 pm

"hey Nikki!" i walk up to her and she gives me a hug which I happily accepted if course. "ready to go find the cd you want?" i pull back the hug and look at Nikki and smile, "what did you do with your shirt?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Stella ask if I'm ready to go find my cd I nodded then she ask what I did to my shirt I smile and say in my best little girl voice.
Nothing.
I bite my lip and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 pm

"hmmm so you bought it like that huh? Or did Danny buy you that and you fixed it a little?" its obviously something would buy and we girls would never buy...
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 pm

I pout darn she got me.
Well the truth is Danny bought it and I cut it he just don't know I cut it yet.
I look down then back to Stella.
Your not going to tell him are you?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 pm

i smile and say; "Hmmm I have a better idea sweetie, why don't we buy some cloths you do like?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 am

I smile I'm glad she will not tell Danny at lest I'll not be in trouble over the shirt till Lindsay puts it in the washer. Stell tells me lets go buy some clothes I'll like. My smile falls and I say.
All I got is ten bucks.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

I see nikki's smile fall of her face and lay my hand on her shoulder "Nikki you are family and I won't let you walk in these cloths, so im paying for it, don't worry about that okay"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:14 am

I smile and hug her. Having a real family is going to be nice.
Thanks, but you don't have to buy me stuff.
I feel bad i hope she don't think I was trying to get her to buy me things thats not who I am at all. I grab my bag off the floor and put it on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

"but i want to Nikki, i know how it is to not have a family, now its my turn to help someone who didn't really had a family either. So don't complain and come with me okay?"

I just can't let her walk around in those old cloths and cloths Danny gave.. It would be a crime!!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 am

I laugh I don't think she likes my cloths. Or may be its just Danny's shirt she don't like. But that all does not matter She called me family I love that it feels right for once. I turn to look at her she still smiling and I say.
So what store you want to go to first?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 pm

"I think we can buy that CD you want over there" I point at a shop 20 meters away "and after that we can go find some good clothstores"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

I smile
Thanks
We walk in to the music store and start looking for my cd.
So what type of music you in ta?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm

"did I already said I was boring? because I am.. I listen to the radio.. mostly the news.. when i'm at home I mostly listen to Greek or Italian music" I smile she must think I'm crazy right now, But hey that's how I am I just like Greek and Italian songs better
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Greek and Italian music thats cool so are you Greek and or Italian?
I ask look at cds
I listen to a lots of latin music....Don't ask me what got me in to listening to it I'm not should.
I find the cd I wanted and smile
Found it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm half Greek and half Italian"
I smile while Nikki is trying to find the CD she wants, AND she found it! Very Happy
"Okay let's go pay for it and buy some cloths!"

I pay the CD and we walk out of the store
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

I say thank you to aunt Stella and give her a hug. Its been forever since I've been shopping I have no idea what shops are good anymore.
So where do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"it's your party, you tell me" I smile and wait for her to look at the shops out here and choose one she thought would be good to find some new cloths
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 pm

I glance around and see a few teen age girls walking out of American eagle and think that maybe a good place to start.
American eagle if thats ok with you?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm

"sounds good to me" I say with a smile as I also see the girls walking out of the shop. I never went shopping with a girl from Nikki's age so i'm not very sure which kind of shops she likes.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Stell says it sounds good to her and she is still smiling. She has a beautiful smile I smile back at her as we walk in the store and start looking around. I'm not sure if she'll like my style of cloths but everyone if different.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 pm

I look around in the shop and smile happily, this store isn't bad at all! Smile I've never been in here because I know it's more for people around Nikki's age. I hope Nikki is able to find some great cloths! Smile
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I look and find so cute jeans with a few little holds in them I'm not sure if Stella is one of those people who don't like that type of them or what. I them find a beautiful red satin top that would look great on Stella so I hand it to her and say.
You should try this on...You'd look great in it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm

"we are here to find cloths for you sweetie not for me" I smile at Nikki
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

I roll my eyes. I'm not giving up that easy.
So its on sale just try it on please?
I give her my little girl face hoping she do it and try it on then I hand her the top and turn around I find a couple of cute tops one tank top and on off the shoulder top and show her.
What do you think of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)   Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping with Auntie Stella. (Stella and anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next