Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls night out (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 pm

"He's 36, single and very private, even if you would think he's not because he's a DJ but he is and he's very nice" I tell Cath with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

"Perfect for you!" I grin. "Because you're 'single' and you really need a good man in your life, sho's more than friend!" I laugh and take a sip of my juice
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 pm

"no way Willows, he's not my type, DJ's are not at home in the evenings, I want a sweet, loving, romantic guy in the evening hours" I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm

I raise my brow and nod. "I know that feeling! Alex is working so much lately that I hardly see him. If I wouldn't be pregnant I would think I was dreaming about him only." I smile sadly. "We need you find you a guy. Maybe he's even here!" I turn around on my chair a nd scan the room again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

"no way! There are only creeps here, it would b nice if Mac would show up" I laugh and grab my drink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:07 pm

I smile and see how her eyes brighten up when she mentions his name. "And Alex!" I add. "Although the music is nice I feel bit uncomfortable here. Maybe it's because of the creep over there!" I point to my ex-friend. "Let's dance little bit more and leave. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

"Maybe we should call them so they can dance with us, do you think they can dance?" I grin and imagine them dancing. . . "ok not a good idea" I nod and walk with you to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm

"Alex doesn't dance," I laugh as I reach to the dancefloor and start dancing. "You should've seen him at christmas party. He was having sucha hard times that i felt for forcing him. At least he didn't mind if I had few dances with Nick!" I grin. "He's a great dancer!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 pm

"I want to meet that Nick guy Cath! I can't believe Alex can't dance, oh well he does look like someone with two left feet" I grin and start dancing as well
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

"he doesn't have two left feet," I laugh and keep dancing! "I haven't seen you dancing with Mac either! To meet nick you have to come to Vegas!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

"He can dance, yea you might gonna look at me like NO WAY but he can, we had such a NYPD party a couple weeks ago, he did very well" I smile and keep dancing as well
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am

"Lucky you!" I laugh and keep moving to the music. "I have nick for that and I'm glad Alex knows Nick is just my partner"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 am

"I definitely come over to Vegas to meet him, if he's 'just' your partner" I say with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:06 am

"he's my best csi Stella!" I laugh! "we have been through lot together and he's one of those guys I can truly trust!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:11 am

"Like Me and Mac" I say laughing "and you are the one always saying what a good couple we would be, so what about you and nicky? he's quite a good looking guy Cath! and a young one, nice fish if you ask me, he keeps you young you know"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 am

"First! Im happy with Alex and he's very very sweet with me and Lindsey! Second! Nick is like a brother to me," I laugh. "you and Mac should talk about your feelings and quit the dance around the pot!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 am

"ok ok I'll stop, still he's cute!" I grin and spin one one heel and say loudly "I don't have feelings for him Cath, he's my best friend"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"Stop hiding it Stella. At least from me! I know you better than that" I laugh and sway my hips to the music!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm

"I'm not hiding it, I like him, I like him very much but I don't know if I love love him if you know what I mean" I smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

"I think you do know that," I lean closer to your ear and smile. "You have the look!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls night out (Stella)   Girls night out (Stella) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls night out (Stella)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4