Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

It had been busy months with school and lot happening in my life and had lost connection with my favorite aunt in the world. I missed her terribly so all I had to do was to pick up the phone and gave her a call.
"Hey Stella, it's Haydee!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:59 pm

I heard my phone ringing and looked at the screen, Haydee. wow I haven't spoken to her in ages, i'm wondering how she's doing. I quickly pick up the phone.

"Hey Haydee, How are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'm doing good and lot has happened since we met last time. I've really missed you and was thinking maybe you wanna come to a dinner. There's something i wanna tell you but I don't wanna do it on the phone."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:04 pm

"I'm glad you're doing good, yea I've missed you too Haydee. I would love to come over to dinner, do you have a specific day I can come?"

it sounds serious I really want to know what's up, I mean I hope it isn't bad
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"Well... How about today? Is it too soon for you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"No tonight is fine, what time did you had in mind"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm

"How about 8pm? There's someone I'd like you to meet." I see my daughter coming around the corner with her toys and I have to hang up before Stella hears her through the phone. I want it to be surprise.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yea sure, 8pm sounds good, I'll be there, see you soon, I gotta run Mac is waiting in the car, byee"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:44 pm

"Awesome, See you soon. Bye!" I hang up and start to pick up the toys from the floor. When I'm done with it I hurry back to kitchen to finish with dinner. I hear front door opening and hear Ryan talking to our daughter in the living room. Few moments later they walk to the kitchen, Abigail on his hands.
"Hey Ryan. We're having guests tonight. Stella is coming over."
"Oh, that's nice," he replies and gives me a kiss. "It's been a while..."
"Yes, and I haven't told her about Abigail so it will be surprise for her."
He puts Abbie down and helps me with setting the table. In any minute now, she'll be here. I hope my news wont shock her to death...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I park my car and walk up the stairs and ring the doorbell and wait for Haydee or Ryan to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

"She's here!!!" I cheer. I'll pick up Abbie and walk to the door. I breath out with nervousness and open the door.
"Hey Stella mou. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

She's standing on the door way. I can tell she's shocked.
"Stella? You ok? Please come in" and I open the door all the way for her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"Haydee? did you forgot to tell me something? something like, Hey Stell I'm pregnant!" I look confused at Haydee.. did she really didn't tell me something like that :O
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

"No..." I close the door and ask her to take a seat on the couch. "She's not exactly ours but she's ours now. We adopted her. And about the pregnancy... that's why you are here tonight. I wanted to introduce you to Abigail and to tell you that I.. am.. pregnant." I keep biting my lower lip and waiting for her reaction. I hope she's not very mad...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Sits down and listens to what Haydee has to say when she finished a smile appeared on my face

"Ooooh Haydee, Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I was expecting this a little bit later but now it happened there is no reason to not be happy" I stand up and hug her, i'm so happy for her.
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Stella gets up and gives me a hug. "Really?? You're not mad? I know i should've talked about it with you but it all happened so fast and Abbie really needed a family and..." I blurt out not even breathing in between. "So, you're not mad? Oh ... one more thing... We're getting married in the end of the June. in Greece. It would mean world to me if you'd come."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 pm

"of course i'm not mad, you did the right thing sweetie and that's what count, I would have done the same that's for sure" I smile and talk further "you're getting married! Congratulations again! that's so great really you're a mom and you'll be a wife soon that's so great! and of course I would love to come to your wedding!"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

"Wicked" cheers "I was little afraid that you might be mad because it's a huge step and I'm still very young and haven't finished the school yet." I breath with relief and put the kid down. She walks to Stella, who has taken a seat again and starts, playing with her hair.
"Sweetie, don't!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 pm

"oh sweetie I know you can finish your school even if you have children, Ryan is here for you and me and Mac will always help you and we will always support you" I look at Abigail who grabbed my hair and I can't help but smile "it's okay haydee as long as she won't pull it i'm fine with it"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 pm

I smile at Stella and I'm glad I can count on her but I hope i'll manage on my own. My mom did and so can I.
"Abbie... Please don't pull auntie Stella's hair, ok?" The kid looks at me and nods. "Is that ok with you, the "auntie" title I mean? She probably hasn't seen so strong curls before and she's curious."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

"sure she can call me auntie if she wants, that's okay with me" I smile and hold Abbie so she can't fall in case she would a weird move
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Abbie looks at Stella and smiles.
"She likes you. I'm happy about that. How have you been? How are your little one's doing? I haven't had a chance to keep in touch with you and would like to know about your life?"
I hear Ryan finishing up in kitchen and we can smell delicious aromas flowing to us.
"I hope you're hungry. There's lot of food tonight."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 pm

"they are going great, they can make a lot of noice but i dont regret having them at all everytime they call you mommy you feel so happy because they are the only ones in the world who call you like that its so special. Mac is home more often and helps a lot with the children its so great" i smile and hear ryan in the kitchen as well "oh yes im hungry" Smile
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm

"Yeah... I absolutely love it when she calls me mommy. It's so.... I can't even describe it. She called me mommy on her first morning with us. It almost made me cry." I still get emotional if I think back to the situation how Abbie came to live with us and it surprised me when she called me mommy already on the second day.
"The dinner is served my ladies," Ryan says and invites us to the table.
Abbie takes Stella's hand and pulls her next to her chair. "Here." I smile at them and reply
"Stella, you can sit next to Abbie if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Abbie takes my hand and we go to the table, abbie is so cute! "of course I don't mind" i smile at Haydee and sit down next to Abbie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next