Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 am

"Alright!" I smile and go to the elevator when it arrives. "I heard there's some neew club opened in downtown. How about we're going to check it out tonight?" ;D
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 am

"Yes I really want to go to there!" I smile and walk into the elevator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 am

"Cool" I smile widely. "I even got a new dress for it. It won't be long till I have to dress differently. Have to take the best of it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 am

"ahh Lucky you! Very Happy I only have my old ones..." I suddenly look at you "Cath.... isn't it a bit strange that Mac's mom wanted to know what kind of woman I am?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 am

I look at you and grin. "Uhm... I don't think so. You do work with her son so I guess that's normal. She asked about you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

"yes but she also asked him if he 'likes' me" :\
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:31 am

"And what did he say? " Surprised
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 am

He didn't tell me yet! :O

//He went offline before he told me :\
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 am

"He keeps you waiting?" I laugh. "What would you like him to say?" Wink
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh Cath, you think I like him more than just a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:38 am

I bite my lip and nod in few seconds. "I think you do and thats normal. You spent lot of time together and you know each other more than anyone else probably."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 am

"Ok Cath, for one, He's my boss, second he's my best friend and three, He's Eleni's d... dad figure so that's not gonna work"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:53 am

I laugh at her almost blurting out her "secret" I know for a a long! The girl just has too many features from him. "Dad figure?" I ask and nod trying to avoid the smile. "Ok I buy that. He has always been there for her so no wonder she sees him lthat way."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 am

I guessed Cath knew about the secret but never really told her.. It's kinda strange to tell her my boss is my daughters father :\ Eleni doesn't even know, I should tell her sometime I guess. I just nod at her answer and walk out of the elevator when the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

We walk out of the elevator and see Alex and Lindsey outside eating ice-cream, talking an laughing. "Be ready for a run over by Lindsey. She was so excited to see you and Eleni again." I smile and walk outside. "Lindsey, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

"They probably won't even see me, they are too busy with eating ice cream and chatting" I smile and follow you outside Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

"Aunt Stellaaaaa..." Lindsey yells and runs to you. "will you and Eleni come to the show with us tomorrow? Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"Lindseyyy" I smile and hug her "Eleni is at school right now" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 pm

"Lucky me!"
Alex walks over and shakes your hand. "Hey Stella! How are you?" I smile and take a bite from Alex's ice-cream. "Where's mine? And Stellas?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hey Alex, I'm doing fine thanks, how are you?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm

He smiles and says he's great and if we want he'll buy us ice cream too. "Thanks hon, that would be nice. Stella?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

"no thank you, I'm getting fat... I'm not working out enough I guess" Razz
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

"Maybe you're pregnant!" I joke and take Alex's hand in mine as we walk down the srteet towards the ice-cream shop.
"You're pregnant aunt Stella???" Lindsey cheers. "That would be so cool. I would come to babysit" Lindsey giggles. "When will Eleni be home?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"I'm not pregnant! I don't want more children. Eleni is enough and her lovely cat is making everything perfect" I grin and look at Cath and Alex, they are so cute together. "Eleni will be home in an hour" I tell Lindsey
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

I smile and tell Lindsey to stop bugging you with it. She frowns for a bit and change the subject and starts talking to Alex again.
"So what else has happened in few months we haven't seen? Eleni has a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)   Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit for Stella (Cath, Stella)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next