Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

"I didn't show them to her, she found them, she was like 'aww is that uncle Mac?' obviously I couldn't say no" I tell him and turn the page
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm

"Well, she's a smart girl, so we're lucky if she's not guessing anything. But they're just too cute."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"I think so, but we really have to tell her" I say and look at the pictures in the album
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm

"That we do. Look at that one." I say and point to a picture where Eleni got her first real food. Her face was just too funny.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm

"her face is so funny, I don't think she really liked it" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"I made the same face when I got my first real food." I remember the picture in my very own childhood photo album at home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

"You did?" I look up at you and smile. "you still have those pictures somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm

"Savely tugged away at home." I say. At least this was what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

"I bet I can find it" I grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm

"Maybe." I challenge.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

"wanna bet?" I smile and turn the page of the photoalbum
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 pm

"I'd surely loose."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 pm

"Yes you would" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"She always liked to sleep there." I say as I look at a picture with Eleni sleeping on my chest, after I had been playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"I remember that" I smile "and when I couldn't get her to sleep you managed to put her to sleep so easily"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 pm

"Daddy's girl, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"yes, she asked where you were everyday if you didn't come over or if we didn't go to you"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

"Just that I always was uncle instead of daddy. I wonder if I'll ever get to hear her say that to me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

"I think she will if we moved in together and she knows about it, you'll be here so often that she has no choice" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

"Well, that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

"thought so too" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

I smile and kiss your cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:14 pm

I smile and hear someone ring the doorbell "that's probably our pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

"Maybe." I say and look at the watch. She's probably right about that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"Do I have to get it? I might take off with the pizza boy" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next