Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

"If it turns out as wanted I hope it'll get some kind of ritual." I admit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 pm

"if? Há! Of course it'll work out!" I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

"I like that sound." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm

"me too so don't doubt it!" I smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"I won't. I did too long."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"we both did, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

"Okay, no sad thoughts now... tell me about that book you were reading." I say and pull you down on the couch with me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"it wasn't really a book" I smile and look at you "it's a little photo album of us and Eleni, from the day she was born" I explain with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

"And you kept me from seeing it? How mean..." I tease.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

"I'm sorry!" I get up and grab the photoalbum from the bookcase. I walk back to the couch and hand you the album while I sit down
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 pm

I take and open the first page to see a picture of our daughter, just after she was born. I smile but somehow it's a sad smile. Though I was there for her all along I never got to hear her first word and more importantly I never heard her call me 'daddy' and now I wonder if she ever will.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm

"what are you thinking Mac?" I actually get a bit worried, he looks kinda sad after seeing the picture. Guess he just wished he would be there for her as dad and not as uncle. It makes me feel quilty.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Actually just remembering. Thinking how much I actually missed." I say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 pm

I try to smile and hug you "i hope you'll get a second chance Mac"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

"Me, too." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 pm

i smile and turn the page "aww look" I look at a picture where Mac is giving Eleni a bath
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm

"Oh yeah... did you took a picture of me afterwards? I was just as wet as she was." I say and grin. She looked just too much like I did when I was that little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"yes I did!" I grin and turn the page "There you go"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"Oh I knew you would keep that..." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm

"I also kept the picture where she puked over you after her bottle, your face was priceless" I grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 pm

"Oh no....." I state and just shake my head with a smile. I knew she kept that, too. But then, I agree, such an expression one won't ever see on my face.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 pm

"and this one" I smile after I turned the page, it's a picture of mac laying Eleni in her crib and kissed her little forehead
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

"That one I always loved." I comment and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

"Me too, I just didn't dare to frame it, but I'll do it someday" I smile at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

"Did you ever show Eleni those pictures?" I ask, one part curious the other one thinking she might be guessing something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next