Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 pm

"Ah, I don't think you do. Besides, I have the duty to set the table." I counter with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:32 pm

"you don't think so huh?" I laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

"Well, lets say I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

"Oh well that's nice!" I smile and get up "lazy man! let's see if the pizza boy is good looking" I say and walk to the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

"You go and check that and I'll do my duty." I smile as I watch you leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 pm

I turn to you for a second and unbutton one button of my blouse "if it's the one from last time... you are in trouble Taylor" I tease and laugh. I quickly close the button again and open the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

"I already am." I say and walk to the kitchen to set the table.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I pay the pizza boy and walk to the table "you were lucky, he was too young"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." I say and smile at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm

"oh c'mon Mac, why would I want a pizzaboy when I have my own detective?" I laugh and put the pizza's down
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 pm

"Maybe your own detective gets boring?" I say and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

"my detective? boring? never!" I smile and pull you in a hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"Well, I'm lucky then." I say and use the chance to kiss you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"very lucky" I grin and wrap my arms around your neck
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

"Mmm... and thinking very male thoughts now." I tease.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm

"Does it involve a woman?" I grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

"Yes." I admit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

"Does it involve me?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

"No other woman I could think of." I say and give you a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

"ok then you may have your male thoughts" I say and smile back at you, wondering what he's exactly thinking
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"Good." I say and smile. I know she's wondering what I think but I can never tell her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

"you know that I want to know what you are thinking, so please tell me" I throw you my sweetest smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

"Nice smile." I tease. "But not working. Think about what you want for desert and I can make some later." I say and hide my grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

"Desert... that could be a female thought as well... you are talking around the real thing" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"So am I? I don't think so." I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next