Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

"I agree, imagine us making the same mistake as with Eleni, that would be a disaster"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well, even though I don't think our girl was a mistake, but now I think it wouldn't be as bad."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:19 am

"I actually mean the way we got her"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

"Maybe... But then mistakes are there to learn from, right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

"I agree!" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 pm

"Good. So, what do you feel like eating?" I ask and look at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"Pizza!" I say and hug you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

"Pizza it is then." I smile and keep you in our hug for a while longer. It felt good to finally have what I've wanted for so long and I wasn't willing to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"Thanks Mac!" I smile and kiss your cheek
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

"I could never say no to you." I say and kiss your cheek. "You're most welcome." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm

"when you have to live with me you'll say no a couple times" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Maybe. C'mon lets go back to the living and call your favorite 'pizza man'" I say and take your hand to lead you out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm

"you only have to call for my favorite pizza, i've got my favorite man already" I smile and walk with you to the living room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

I chuckle and then call the pizza guy to order your favorite pizza which is mine also and then walk back to you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

"will the pizza b here soon?" I ask when you come back
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"30 minutes." I answer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

"ok I can handle that! You?" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

"I think so." I say and then smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"wanna watch tv or something?" I ask while looking at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm

"Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"not really actually, just talk is fine too"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"I agree. So... what did you do today?" I ask changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

"grocery shopping, buying some new cloths and did some cleaning" I smile "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

"Pretty much the same, just without the clothes part." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm

"alright well maybe we can go shopping together sometime" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next