Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night with Daddy (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

A night with Daddy (Danny) Empty
PostSubject: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:41 am

I walk in the house and take a deep breath it smells good in here. I smile and look around I not seeing anyone so I walk to the kitchen I see Danny standing over the stove cooking I look and say.
I didn't know you could cook........Where's lindsay and kitten?
I started calling Lucy kitten lately bout two days ago I started the kitten nickname for Luce. I've been here for about a week now and still have not called Danny Dad I've been close, but never said it. Good news is we've gotten closer too each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 am

Lindsay worked tonight. We had arranged for these days that while there is at work, the other is at home. We can say that it worked. So I was alone the apartment with Nikki. Maybe the chance, but we were again alone together, it would be that we can compare this father daughter relationship. I was preparing dinner when I heard behind me Nikki, who acts as a point that I know how to cook, I smiled and looked around.

I had to know that I cook when I lived alone.

Then I look at the time, Lindsay was not ready to go now, and Lucy was at Mac and Stella.

Lucy is at Mac, she spent a little time with her godfather. And Lindsay is at work.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

Danny smiled at me and say Luce was with her godfather and Linds had to work tonight.
Oh so its just you and me tonight huh nice.....So whatch making?
I glance over his shoulder and look in the pan.
It smells great Dad.
I look at him to see if you noticed what I have just called him I smile at him and wait for him to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 am

Lindsay would not return for several hours because it took the end of lap one day and then night. When Lucy has her should stay until at least tomorrow at Mac. I looked at Nikki who looks over my shoulder to see what I prepare. She said it feels good, while calling me Dad. I smiled when in fact she calls me, and I add.

Yeah just you and me. Thank you hope you'll like it one of the dishes that I do best.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 am

I see Danny smile big after I call him dad so I know he heard me then he thanks me and says he hopes I like the food.
I'm sure I will like it.....Is there anything I can help with?
I lay my head on his shoulder and smile up at him this feels right like we are a family now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 am

She smiled then wondered if she can help anything. I look and I know there's no need to do for the moment so I told her afterwards.
No, that's okay. You can go do what you want in the meantime if you want
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 am

Danny tells me its ok go do what ever I want to do I nodded. Danny seems to like that I calling him Dad I like it too.
Dad can I talk to you for a sec?
I look down so I don't have to look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 am

I was then back again to stir the sauce warmed, not the dish is ruined everything, when she asks if she can talk to me. I replied, so while I turned again after I finish stirring the sauce.
Sure. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 am

II still do not look at Danny I can't. No I have not done anything wrong today, But I feel bad about how I've acted a few days ago.
I....I.....I just wanted to say sorry bout how we started out. You and Linds were trying to help me and I was acting like a bitch to both of you and I feel bad.
I feel Danny hand under my chin pulling my head up at look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 am

She does not look at me when I say that. When she finished I told her to reassure her.

Hey, its okay, don't matter about that
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 am

Danny, tells me it doesn't matter, but it does they tried helping me and I acted like a brat and still feel bad. I nod my head biting my lip lightly and looking up at Danny smiling lightly.
Is it OK if I turn so music on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 am

I smile when I see her smiling again. Then I reply to her, before I go check again the meal

Of course you can
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 am

I nod my head again and start looking through my cd's. I have no idea what type of music Danny like so I ask.
Umm What type of music do you l listen to?
He looks like a rock guy or maybe hard rock I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 am

She go on living room, and I stay on kitchen checkin the meal, when she asked me which music I like to listen.

Im not complicate with music. I think I like all
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 am

Ok maybe we do have something incommoded...I got a mixed CD's I'll put in.
I pop it in the CD the song 'better today by NeYo' started I start dancing in the living room. Its one of the song I choreographed with a few best friend years ago. I never saw or heard Danny walk in the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:05 am

I listen while beginning to put the dish on the table. Then I go into the room, saying that it's ready when I see her dancing. I leaned against the wall and looks.
You dance well.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 am

Danny scared me when he talked telling me I dance well I became red.
Thanks....My friend's mom had a dance studio she gave me free dance lessens and let me dance in the recitals a few times. If I didn't have any bones broken.
I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am

I smile when I saw her become red. And I remind that between Kristen and I, that was her who dance better. So I say to Nikki with another smile.

I think that you take it from your mother.

Then I smile a little more, and remind the meal.

Dinner is ready, cmon we will eat before will be cold
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 am

I smile bigger when he talks about mom. Then he remind me of the meal I smile and walk with him. wrapping one arm around him and a one armed hug I'm still not sure if his OK with me hugging him, but I had to try sooner or later. I look up at him to see if he's mad that I'm hugging him or if he's happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 am

I smile when she smile back after I told her something about her mom.. Then she come next to me, and wrapped one of her arm aroun me, and hug me, since we walk. She then look at me, and I smile back. Of course I'm not bad about the fact that she wants to hug me.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 am

Danny smiles at me after I hug him so I guess his OK with me hugging me. evenly I have a guy that will let me get close to him. It feels good to get close to Danny. we sit down and start eating.
This is really good dad.
I tell him after taking a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 am

She finally take a sat, and take some eat. And after she ate a bite, she said to me that is good. So I smile, and continue to eat too. By saying for reply to her.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 am

After eating a few bites I look in his eyes and say.
Is there anything you want to talk bout....Ask anything?...Or something like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 am

I was eating when she ask me if I want to talk about anything. Actually I dunno. So I simply said

No, you ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

I chuckle and say.
No not really, but if there's anything you want to ask you can..Something will be hard for me to answer, but thats OK.
I take another bite and smile at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night with Daddy (Danny)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next