Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night with Daddy (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 am

I look up at him and smile big.
I understand dad....Its all new too me too...You know this whole behaving daughter thing.
I turn over so I'm now looking in Danny's eyes.
Can we maybe talk rules really fast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

She turns to me and smile, and says that its new for her too. Then she asked about this kind of rules whose are really fast.

Look we will see this later. Okay ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am

I've heard that one before, but oh well its OK I give a small smile and sigh.
OK fine.....Whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 am

She made big smile, but I know that a sort of she didnt expect this reply from me. I smile too, and hug her back, then I let her and start to go out of the room for turn off the light, when I do this, I say to her

Good nite
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am

Night......L'amo il papà
I laid down and sigh again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am

Good night Nikki

Then I shut up the light and close the door behind me. Hm I need something to do by waiting Lindsay to come back at home. So I go on the living room, and sat on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night with Daddy (Danny)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5