Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night with Daddy (Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 am

Both of
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 am

Oh sorry.....Well we lived in Texas for awhile and then moved to Jersey when I was 12 after Mom dumped that Mother F***er she was married too.
Oh god I talked before thing and slipped I close my eyes then open them look over at Danny who has a strict face and I say.
Sorry it slipped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 am

Yea i d a strict face, but disparear really fast. And I add

That ok. That you turn to ask
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 am

Yea your right..Umm........Have you lived any other place, but New York?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 am

I smile when she asks me if I lived in a city other than New York. In fact I have always lived here, I never really had the urge to leave this city.
No, I grew up here, and I've been here all this time.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 am

That weird he's never leave New York to live um.
Ok then I believe that makes it your turn.
I smile and want for him to ask something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am

I think during some minute, I don't really know which questions I can ask. But I ve one.

I dont really know, so you turn
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 am

Danny does not ask me anything ant I don't know why.
Come on you can ask me anything....And I hope I can tell you anything.
I put my hand on Danny's and hope he ask me something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 am

Really I dont ve idea. I mean there re too much questions yes. But for da moment what I ve in my head, is the thing that now Nikki is back, and all memories with Kristen too. And that a sort of unfair, because now I am with Lindsay. And yes I love her, and yes I loved Kristen. But I've the feeling that is like that Kristen is not dead, cause all times I see Nikki I can see Kristen. There re too much things in common. And I need to figure it out.

We can take times for. Not oblige to do all in one night you know.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 am

I nod and understand this is hard for him now. Maybe I got too personal I have before and I'm sure I'll do it again. I look on to him and say.
OK Well I'm getting tried anyway how bout we finish another day?.....Is there anything else you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 am

I smile, and nodded. I think, its better to continue later, cause now, I'm a little tired, and I really think I need Lindsay. I mean I really need to see that she is with me. So I think about something, we need that Nikki get admission on a school so I say to her.

No that cool. Hm just one thing. Later in this week, you will ve to come with me for admission on a school
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

My smile goes to a flown and I try my best puppy eyes on him and start to whine.
Why do I have to go sign up for school?
Oh yea here we go Danny just want you didn't want me to fight you about school, but too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 am

Okay I understand the way that she don't want to apply for school, like each others young people. But in other way that a good thing, cause you know and meet some others new people, new friend and all others this kind of thing. I look again on her and say.

Cause that where all young like you go.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 am

"Dad its just I'm going to be two years behind all those other kids.....I'll be with 13 year olds......Do you have any idea how hard that will be?" I look at Danny hoping he'll understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 am

I look on her, and understand that she worry about this thing. But she can't stay anymore without going over there. And the fact that she called me dad, touch me again, I dunno, I can't manage to take it, all times she called me like this, I dunno, its weird, like I'm not ready to be a father, that what I think. I smile and add

Don't worry about that, I'm sure we can manage for that you will be with people of your age.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 am

Danny smiles at me and tells me we'll try to get me in with kids my own age, I'm not sure if we can, but I don't want to fight him about this right now so I nodded and pout a little.
Fine you win.....But don't get to use too.
I smile and yawn.

I'm going to hop in the shower then go to bed....Night dad.
I give him a hug and a peck on the cheek before heading for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 am

She finally accept, and nodded, and she says to me that she will go take shower, then go to bed. I nodded, and she comes closer to me for take hug, I give her, and smile, and she called me dad again, I smile, and let her go and look on her by saying.

Okay, if you need anything tell me, by the way I will check after.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 am

I turn around and look at him weird, turning my head to one side I ask. Check on what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 am

She looks me weird. Okay maybe I ll not to ve to say this. But I was thinking that maybe she will accept that I come to say her goodnite when she was on bed. Maybe not. Bad thing Danny, raaa.... I really dunno how to manage to be father. Tht worse

To come to say to you goodnite when you will be on bed. But if you don't want.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 am

I smile thats one thing I've missed out on all these years, I walk over to him and hug he again.
I'd like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

She first stay one moment without saying anything and she then come one more time close to me and hug me again. I accepted it and she says to me that she d like to. So I smile and let her to go one more time, by looking her going to the bathroom.

Okay
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 am

I went and take a shower then got dressed for bed. I laid down and grabbed my poem book and started write waiting for Danny to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 am

I look on her, and then when she was gone, I started cleaning the kitchen, and taking the meal for Lindsay on the good place. Then I go check if Nikki has finished and I noticed then yes, so I go on her bedroom, and found her writing something, I dunno if I have to interrupt this, but I wait for a while then I push the door and entered on her bedroom, and look on her with smile.

So you ready for sleep ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 am

I glance up too Danny and smile.
Yep............Good night....Daddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 am

I just keep walking till her bed, and sat next to her, she was laying on and I look on her for said.

Look.. I'm sorry if precipate things. It's just new for me, and I want the best for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night with Daddy (Danny)   A night with Daddy (Danny) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night with Daddy (Danny)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next