Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) Empty
PostSubject: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm at home after school dad's not her and Mom and the kid are at my grandparents 'cause my grandpa is sick so my mom is helping. I start dinner wondering if dad was coming home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 am

Leon was back, lying low for a while, he entered the apartment of his to get a small meal before he went away for hiding then he saw his daughter and said "COme over here Tracy, bring me the beer beside the oven.."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 am

I look at my father and grab the beer and walk over to him handing it to him. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 am

"The usual, kidnapped a few people waiting for ransom and planning the next robbery, you should really see how the russian mob handles this kind of stuff." Said Leon as he drank the beer.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 am

I roll my eyes. "yea ok Cause I really want to watch that right?" I say with an attitude.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 am

"You should learn the trade of kidnapping and robbing banks." Said Leon while drinking more beer.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 pm

"Thats never going to happen." I say starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 am

"What did you say!" Said Leon then he grabbed Tracy and said "Its a tradition started by me to rob and kidnap so you better follow it."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm

"I'm not going to follow it dad. I'm not going to ruin people's life that have never don't anything to me." I say, yea, not really smart back talking my father but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 am

"That's it tomorrow you are going to meet with a friend of my, Russian mob boss Joseph Gregor, he'll teach you some respect." Said Leon clearly angered then he called Joseph and requested for him to come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:30 am

I pull my arm away from my father. "No." I say clearly not going to listen to him. "I told you I'm not going to ruin peoples life."
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

"Who taught you that!" Shouted Leon
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 pm

"No one, I'm my own person dad." I say raising my voice at him making dad sound like a cuss word.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 am

"Oh you'll learn respect soon enough." Said Leon as he letted Tracy go.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:50 am

I shank my head and glare. "I don't have to listen to you father."
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 am

"Oh yes you do." Said Leon as he got up and went to get his coat.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

"No I don't!" I say watching him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:35 am

"Learning to respect is important so learn it." Said Leon as the sat down agian.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 am

I mumble a. "Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)   Not a daddy's girl. (Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a daddy's girl. (Leon)
Page 1 of 1