Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) Empty
PostSubject: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am

Shannon sat in the office she shared with Lindsay, finishing her report from a previous case, little did she know that her next case would involve Erin, after submitting her report, she looked at the photo of her and Erin from the NYPD Emerald Society's St. Patrick's Day banquet, Shannon smiled at the photo, at the same time, her phone rang, "Kelly" she answered, "Mommy, help me" Erin replied, she was in tears, "Erin, were are you?" Shannon asked, "Hello Shannon, Erin is fine" a woman's voice replied, "Who are you?" Shannon asked, "The sister of the East Side diamond thief who hung herself." she replied, "You clear her of that young boy's death and your little Irish dancer will be unharmed." she added before hanging up, "ERIN!" Shannon screamed into the deadline, she slammed the receiver down, then got up and ran to the A/V lab
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:59 pm

On the way from a visit at Adam's place of work I got almost ran over by Shannon. From the look on her face she was more than just worried.
"Shannon, what happened?" I asked her, as she stopped in front of me. I was worried.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

"Erin's been kidnapped" Shannon replied, worry and anger in her voice as she spoke to Mac, she then made her way to the A/V lab to listen to the recording of the call
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm

I follwed her, now worried myself. Not only was I worried about Erin but also about Shannon. I knew how she protected her children and I admired that, but I knew that in this case it could get her into danger.
"Gosh..." I mumbled, keeping my anger at bay when I heard Erin's voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Shannon held back her tears when she heard Erin's voice, at the same time, she listened for anything that would help her find out were Erin was being held, "Nothing, dam it!" Shannon said out loud, smacking her hand on the desk
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

I sighed and gently placed my hand on Shannon's shoulder.
"We'll find her." I told her, determined to get started. "Let's get this to Adam and maybe he can tell us, where that call came from." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Shannon looked at Mac, then nodded, "Mac, if this woman so much as lays the tip of her fingernail on Erin, she will have to be taken to the court house on a hospital bed." she said to her boss and family friend
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

I smirked a little at her comment. I didn't expect anything else from her.
"Don't expect anything else. Lets hope it doesn't come to that, for Erin's sake and ours." I said and walked down the hallway to Adam, and told him what he had to do now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Shannon nodded in reply, then went to look over the evidence from the East Side diamond thefts, at the same time, Adam got to work analyzing the phone call, across the city, in a warehouse, Erin watched her kidnapper pace back and forth
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am

"Anything yet, Adam?" I asked him, as I came back to the lab, after I finished a phone call coming from Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm

"No Mac" Adam replied, Shannon looked at him, "You have to find something Adam." she replied, "Shannon, I'm trying, its just-" Adam started to reply before Shannon cut him off, "WELL TRY HARDER!" she screamed, everyone with in ear shot stopped and looked at Shannon, Adam was the most shocked, as Shannon never screamed at him, Shannon turned on her heal and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

"Call me whenever you find something. This has top priority." I told Adam and followed Shannon out of the lab. I understood what she was going through and I didn't want to even think about what I'd be like if it was my daughter being kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Adam nodded, Shannon meanwhile walked down to the break room and stood by the window, hoping that Erin was okay, across the city, Erin looked at her kidnapper, tears staining her face, "I wanna goes home" she said, "Well you can't just yet princess" the woman snapped at Erin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 am

Seeing that she walked to the breakroom I slowly followed her. I know she worried about her daughter and I completely understood that. Not to mention that I was worried, too.
Actually she wasn't allowed to work this case, as she basically was a victim and personally involved, but knowing her I couldn't keep her from this.
Since we didn't hear anything in the backgroung of the call, that could lead us where Erin was kept she had to be in a rather quiet place and there were a few around the city.
To me an abandoned warehouse seemed possible, but it had to be a little outside of the city, were the traffic wasn't as high. Thinking about it I got an idea.
"Where did the kidnapper's sister live?" I asked Shannon, as I walked up to her.

Last edited by Det. Mac Taylor on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 am

Shannon looked at Mac, "Near Manhattan Beach Park in Brooklyn" she replied, "Why?, what is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 am

I nodded slightly.
"Well, was thinking about a rather quiet place to keep a girl like Erin unnoticed." I said thoughtfully. I stopped and sighed.

"I do wonder how she got to Erin. I can't believe that she'd go with an unknown woman willingly."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm

"No, she wouldn't, Thomas and I tought her and her sisters never to get into a car with strangers." Shannon replied, "Mac, if I remember right, there is a warehouse near Manhattan Beach, its walls are thick enough to block out any sound." she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

"That was my thought, too." I replied. "I guess that's where we could find Erin. I know I can't keep you here."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Shannon nodded, "You go that right" she replied while heading to the door, at the same time, Adam came running down the hall
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 pm

I stopped and waited for Adam to arrive. I knew that Shannon could get into trouble and I could also if Sinclair found out, but I wasn't the one to step between a mother and the way to her child.
"What is it Adam?" I asked him as he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm

"I managed to pick up the faint sound of a beach off of the call to Shannon." Adam replied, at the same time, Shannon got to the elevator's, hoping they could get to Erin in time
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm

"I think that's only proving our guess that she's near Manhattan beach. Good work Adam." I told him and then hurried after Shannon, hoping that Erin was okay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Adam nodded, at the same time, Shauna, the thief's sister, tied Erin's hands, tears stained Erin's face, Shauna gave Erin a meen look, back at the lab, Shannon got onto the elevator, "Lord, please keep my little girl safe." she said to herself

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Joining her in the elevator I kept silent, when Shannon said the prayer.
"Adam found a faint sound of a beach on the recording. It's proving our guess." I informed her as the elevator took us to the parking area.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Shannon nodded, "Good" she replied, not looking back to Mac as she said that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) Empty

Back to top Go down

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next