Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 pm

"Why don't you go cook something for us while I get this done?" He asks and of course i go to the kitchen.. rather cooking for this bastard than being a dead body... I get some ingredients and start preparing a meal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:12 pm

I try calling her again, getting worried when she doesn't pick up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

My phone keeps ringing and drew grabs it, picks up and screams "STOP CALLING HER" I frown and hope it was Mac who would know that I wouldn't be at some kind of dudes place.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 pm

I frown at my cell phone once I was screamed at by a voice that was pretty familiar to me. And I know that it's probably not Stella being at some strange guy's place again, so I hurry down the hall and get Adam and trace her cell in hopes to find Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

The meal is done and she put the plates on the table.. "I hope you like it" she said in a rather sarcastic way. She didn't mean a word of what she said, she wishes he would shoke in the damn meal.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 pm

In the meantime I watched Adam as he worked on locating Stella. THough I had a good idea where she might be, I was just worried about her right now. I hoped she would be okay and that I would get to her in time.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

He grabs her wrist "soon you wont need any food" she looks at him angry. Where does he find the guts to say that? Where is Mac when she needs him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Adam finally got a signal, locating where Stella's cell phone was. Having the address in his mind, Mac was already on his way out, calling Danny and Flack to join him. He would need some help anyways and he'd rather take his team with him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am

I'd have said something to his comment but I don't for the baby's sake. I would have fought much more but I just can't. I can't risk the life of the baby growing inside me. It would have been great if Mac came in shooting as many bullets in Drew as he could possibly have in his gun.... What if Drew really is planning on killing me and the baby. I try not to think of that but it sure is a scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Mac got in his car, Danny and Flack sitting in the back seat. He rushed to Stella's apartment. He noticed a very familiar vehicle parked on the street.

"Son of a bitch!!!!!! That's Drew Bedford's car, what the hell is he doing here? Alright listen up. U two go around the back side, I'll go around the front. That way if Drew sees me, I have a clear shot at him. Let's move!!!! Be careful. Be smart!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3