Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

That's not how I planned my life [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

That's not how I planned my life [Mac] Stellastellabonasera189

Of course I know life isn't always how you want it to be, my life has always been unsteady and has always been quite strange if you compare it to other people their lives. Take Mac for example, He grew up in a loving family. Of course he had his ups and downs, he lost his wife. But me, I never had a loving family, of course my foster parents tried, but both me and my foster parents knew it was different. Most of the times they already had a child of their own and somehow they never loved me as much. I can't blame them, they really tried to accept me as their daughter, once they really got used to me I had to leave again. I never really learned how to be a part of the family. How did I learn to love people? that is still an unanswered question because I never really loved anyone that as people say, make you fly. I always had wrong boyfriends, maybe once did I have a normal one, but when his parents found out I was living in a foster home it was over. Which is a shame he was so sweet. Well too bad, but now I have quite a big problem and I don't know how to solve it and I'm unsure if Mac knows how to solve it. Mac always told me I could talk to him if I needed, maybe that was because I've been helping him through the whole Claire situation, after all she was my friend. Here I am, in Mac's office waiting for him to come back from the lab.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 am

I just finished with a case and was now done putting everything away, sealing the evidence and taking it to the archive.
I walked back to my office, wondering if maybe I should ask Stella if she wanted to join me for dinner tonight, since it's been a while that we've had an outing like this.
When I rounded the corner I saw her in my office and got a little worried.
"Hey. To what do I owe the honor?" I asked gently as I entered my office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

"I have a problem and I think you're part of it too" I say quietly as you walk further into your office. I still sit and watch you a little worried and i don't really know how to put this..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I frowned a little and looked at her in concern. What was she going to tell me? How did it include me?
"Okay..." I say slowly and lean against my desk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 pm

"do you remember two months ago.. When we well woke up in your apartment" i sigh remembering that day, it was the day after i got out of the hospital.. This is Frankies fault....
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

I look at her and suddenly it hit me. I have a feeling what she may be saying now.
"Sure, how could I not?" I reply.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"remember when I say i was taking 'the pill' well.. A few days before i started taking some meds for personal health reasons.. What I only found out yesterday is that the pill doesn't work 100% then. Nobody told me that and i didn't read the whole discription..." I say looking at you trying to guess your reaction.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Though I have a good guess what Stella's trying to say, I am not quite how to react. Not that I am mad at her, hell no. Part of it also is my fault, so how could I be mad? But it still isn't what I expected.
"Okay... and... you're pregnant?" I ask calmly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I nod slowly and sigh "I'm so sorry..." i say quietly and lays my head in my hands. "I never expected this to happen" i say again quietly but loud enough for you to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

I sighed a little.
"Well... part of it is my doing I guess... want to keep it?" I ask, knowing it was a stupid question to ask, but yet it wasn't really planned so... I just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

"Of course, i'm not killing my own child, i'm not a murderer mac" I say and cross my arms, not sure why i did it, i just did. of course he needed to ask this question but still.. it wasn't really what i wanted to hear him asking me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I nodded and looked a bit sheepishly. "Sorry, Stella. Of course you're not." I said.
"So... you know that you can count on me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm

"I Know that Mac and I'll ask for your help for sure" I reply and get up from his chair. "if you don't mind i'm going back to work"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm

I watch her for a moment, before stopping her in her tracks.
"Stella?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"hm?" I reply as I stand next to you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 pm

"You letting me be part of all this?" I asked, somewhat shy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 pm

"I don't have a choice, do I? you're the dad after all" I reply not too loud, not to quiet
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 pm

I let a small smile play on my lips, for only you to see.
"True." I say and nod.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

"don't tell me you're happy about this all" I reply softly and look into your eyes
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

"More like trying to make the best out of it." I reply in truth, looking back at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 pm

"I guess that's all we can do right now" I sigh and give you a tight hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm

I hold you close for a moment, then kiss your cheek.
"And we'll be going through it together, every step of the way, okay?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

"ok" I say softly and pull away. "Thanks" I say and take a step away from him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:36 pm

"You're most welcome, Stella." I reply and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

"I have to go back to work" I tell him and walk out of his office towards mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next