Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best year of my life! (Danny)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

The best year of my life! (Danny) Empty
PostSubject: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

I got up this morning and smiled, it had been one year since I met my father and I was planing a special dinner for him, and I hope he has no idea about it. Lucky I don;t got school today so I have all day to make sure this works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 am

I was already awake. On the kitchen I was making a breakfast to Nikki before to leave for work. When I turned myself I saw her. "Goodmorning"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 am

I smile at him and lean up kissing his cheek. "Good Morning Daddy." I look and see he was cooking breakfast, he was a good cook so I didn't mind. "Smells great daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 am

"Thanks" I replied with a smile. I put all on the table and then look at her "I have to go now, work"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 am

I give him a bit of a sad smile. "Ok daddy." I say then give him another kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:31 pm

She gave me an another kiss on my check and thanked me. I smile and before to leave added. ''You are welcome, I will be back at 7, I hope and if there is a problem you can call me or Lindsay''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best year of my life! (Danny)   The best year of my life! (Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

The best year of my life! (Danny)
Page 1 of 1