Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I nod and watch her leave, then sit down on my chair and think about what she just told me. I was going to be a father... just like that.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

I drop myself on my chair and lean back. Well done Stella.. pregnant with your bosses baby..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

I see the things a little more relaxed, though I know that Sinclair will have a ton of questions, but I don't care, because deep down I know she is the woman I love most.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm

I really can't get myself to work, I really want to go home but giving in on my pregnancy illness isn't really how it works. I never go home sick unless I can't even get up from my bed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Much like Stella, I now sit in my office, staring at the opened file and think about what she told me. A million questions running through my head. How's it going to be? Should I marry her? Would she even want that?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

I look at the clock and feel a wave of nausea rushing through my body. I quickly get up and i don't know how fast i have to run to the toilet. I really don't want to throw up in the middle of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

I see her run past my office and into the restroom and wonder if she is okay.
She's pregnant, of course she's okay... that's normal... my brain reminds me once again. This time, a small smile playing at the corners of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:55 pm

after some time I wipe my mouth and sigh, leaning against the wall of the toilet room. Not really the cleanest place to lean against the wall but that's a problem for later. "Gosh It better be worth it"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Even though I knew it was normal I got up and walked over to the restrooms, waiting for Stella outside, just to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

after a couple minutes i finally get up, wash my hands and fix my hair a little. I walk to the door and open it, seeing you and smile "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"Seen you rushing past my office... guess I was just wanting to make sure you were fine." I tell her gently.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:36 pm

"I'm fine thanks for asking" She smiles a bit, desperately wanting some chewing gum
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 pm

I smirked a bit in reply and held a Chewing gum out to her, just an idea I got before leaving my office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 pm

I take the chewing gum and quickly put it in my mouth "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 pm

"Welcome." I said with a small smile on my face as I turn to walk back to my office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

"mac?" she walked after him quickly "do you mind if i take today off?" she asked quickly
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 pm

I stop in my tracks and turn back around to look at her. I look at Stella for a few seconds without saying anything, then nod a little.
"I don't mind at all." I say. "You rarely ask for a day off, so... take it and enjoy the time."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"Thanks" I smile for a second than turn around to go home
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

"Welcome." I reply and watch her leave, a small smile still tugged on my face. I once again think what an amazing woman she is.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 pm

I drive home and park my car. I get out and stand eye in eye with a man "Drew..." What is he doing here? shouldn't he be in jail right now? He quickly unarmed me and forced me to go inside and act as normal as possible or he wasn't sure if he would keep the gun down.. Of course I walked to my door as normal as possible, i had to make sure my baby is right.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 pm

At the same time I got the call about Drew having escaped from prison and I curse under my breath. He used to be a childhood friend, but now he seemed like every other criminal. Though I wounder where he would go to hide.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:48 pm

I slowly unlock the door, a bit shaky, too slow for his taste and pressed the gun into my side. The door swings open and I quickly walk inside, putting the keys in my pocket, i might need them..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

At the same time I think about calling her, just to let her know to watch her back, since Drew was on the run, but then she just got home.... "She's pregnant, Mac... she should know... she should know anyways."
With that thought I pick up my phone and call her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I hear my phone ring in my bag. Drew grabs my bag and throws it on the ground. "That's probably our favorite detective to make sure if you and his baby are alright." I frown. how did he know about that, I only knew about it for a couple days.. "How do you know?" I dare to ask while he lowers the gun and opens his own bag. "Because I have friends and you don't" He replies and starts to set up his own guns like he did before..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"C'mon Stella, pick up!" I say impatiently when there is no reply. Maybe she's just in the bathroom... or... maybe it's nothing... I try to calm myself down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's not how I planned my life [Mac]   That's not how I planned my life [Mac] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's not how I planned my life [Mac]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next