Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

As we were on outside I kept an respectful distance to Shannon and Erin, but I was never too far, as I watched Shauna being taken away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 pm

"Your welcome" the officer replied, Shannon smiled at the officer, then looked over at Shauna as she was taken away, looking back at Erin, she gently ran her hand over her daughter's head, the police jacket was obviously bigger then her
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

After Shauna was taken away, Danny walked over to Shannon and Erin, seeing Mac also being nearby.
"Looks good on you, Erin." Danny said with a small smirk, referring to the police jacket that had been given to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 pm

for the first time in the day, Erin smiled, "Thank you" she replied, Shannon smiled, then kissed her cheek, Erin giggled, "Mommy, not in front of Uncle Danny" she said
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Danny smirked at Erin's comment.
"Trust me, Erin, that's fine. You're still a big girl to me." he said, knowing that Shannon had been fearing for her daughter's life and had been worried sick.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Erin looked at Danny, then nodded in reply, Shannon held her close after the EMTs finished up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am

After the EMTs were done I walked up to Shannon and Erin, gently resting my hand on Shannon's back for a few seconds and looked at both of them.
"Let me take you home." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 am

Shannon looked up at Mac, then nodded, as did Erin, Shannon stood, then picked Erin up and held her close, as she walked back to the SUV, Shannon softly sang an old Irish tune to Erin, knowing that the little girl's nerves were still jumpy from what happened to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

I was glad that I could take them home, as both of them and especially Erin could use some time to rest and calm down. I smiled a little when I heard the soft tune she sang for Erin. She was a lucky girl for having such caring parents and I was always proud to call them my friends.
Once back in the SUV I took them home telling Shannon to take a few days off if she needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Shannon looked at Mac when he said that to her, then nodded, "I will Mac" she replied softly, still holding Erin in her arms
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm

I nodded with a small smile and soon I stopped the SUV in front of their home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Shannon got out and closed the door behind her, Erin waived to Mac as they walked to the house
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 pm

I waved back at Erin and gave her a smile. When they were inside I headed back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Shannon took Erin up to her room, little did they know, Shauna had escaped and was waiting for them, "Hello detective" she said to Shannon, Shannon looked at her, still holding Erin, "Good grief" she said to herself, Erin got scared again, "Its okay sweetie" Shannon said to her in Irish, Shauna laughed, "You really think that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

As I reached the lab, I got a call from Det. Reagan, telling me that he just heard that Shauna escaped. Knowing she'd probably still try to get what she wanted and me having taken Erin and Shannon home, I had a pretty good idea of where she was.
I told Danny to meet me near the Kelly's home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Shannon kept a tight grip on Erin, Shauna had them sit on the bed, "You really thought you would get rid me that easily?" she said to Shannon, "Your dumber then I thought" she replied, Shauna snickered a bit, "Likewise" she taunted, "My mommy is smarter then you" Erin said to her, "Shut up runt" Shauna snapped, "Leave her alone" Shannon shot back, an undercurrent of anger in her voice, along with a 'don't tempt me' tone, Shauna laughed a bit, then looked out the window, as she looked away, Shannon slowly removed Erin's shoes, then told her in Irish to go to her room and hide, Erin nodded slowly, then did so

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

After Danny told Mac what happened he was told to meet him a block from the Kelly's home and there he was now, talking to Mac.
"I have no idea how she got away." Danny had told him. "You know your way around in the house?" he asked Mac, not knowing he was a family friend.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I nodded to Danny's question. It wasn't the location I was worried about, but it were Shannon and Erin that I was worried about now. I knew Shannon could handle the situation and protect herself and the girl, but still I didn't knew what Shauna was up to.
"I do. They're close friends of mine and my cousin lives with them. Was there several times." I answered. "We have to be careful, Danny."
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Danny nodded to Mac as he got ready. Actually he was angry that Shauna escaped and was still getting after Shannon and her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

inside, Erin made her way back to her room and hid in the closet, holding the stuffed lamb that Stella got her, at the same time, Shauna turned and saw that Erin was gone, "Were is she?" she asked Shannon, "Who?" Shannon replied, "You know who I'm talking about" Shauna replied, "You meen Erin?, she seems to have vanished." Shannon replied, as soon as she said that, Shauna aimed her gun at Shannon, she was about to pull the trigger when Shannon reached up and knocked the gun out of Shauna's hand, then stood quickly and punched her in the gut

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Danny and Mac were already near the house and were quietly talking about how to enter. Danny suggested to try to ring the bell first and see what happens, as they couldn't be sure if Shauna had already gotten into the house before they got home. When Mac agreed he tried his luck.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 pm

back inside, Shannon was still fighting with Shauna, both had gotten blows in on the other, Shannon, true to her nature, did not back down
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

As no one didn't open up I got suspicious, my senses on alert. If Shannon was home alone she would have been here by now. That and my gut feeling told me that something was wrong.
Not wanting to just storm the house, I got the key out of my pocket which I once got from them, for emergencies and which I didn't made use of until today.
I opened the door as quiet as possible and got inside, closing the door after Danny had followed me inside. My ears picked up the sound of a fight coming from upstairs, so I quietly made my way up the stairs, my gun ready.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm

the sounds of the fight from upstairs were quickly audible when the door was opened, Shauna heard it and looked up, seeing her distracted, Shannon hit her with all her might, knocking Shauna backward, Shannon tackled her to the floor, Shauna tried to hit her, but Shannon blocked the attack, then punched Shauna across the jaw, a blow that both knocked Shauna out and broke her jaw at the same time
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm

By the time I got close to room and peered inside, Shannon already had the upper the hand and so I entered the room, seeing Shauna knocked out I put my gun away. I could tell Shannon didn't back down for just a second, just like I knew she wouldn't.
"She's gotta be weeled into court on a hospital bed, huh?" I commented with a small smirk as I walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next