Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Danny nodded in reply.
"Yeah." he said, a hint of pride in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Jackie nodded, "Remind me not to tick her off." she replied, smiling a bit at Danny's remark
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

"Will do." he replied, looking at his partner.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Jackie sighed a bit, then looked back into the ER were Shauna was, back at the Kelly home, Shannon took Erin back from Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Danny walked up next to her, watching the actions inside, his anger kept down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

After Shannon took Erin back I looked at them for a bit.
"Well, if there is something I can help you with... just give me a call, okay?" I said to Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Jackie did the same, "Thank you for staying Mac" Shannon said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 am

I gave her a smile.
"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Shannon nodded, then walked back to Erin's room, she would sleep on the floor this night
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm

I watched her leave into the room and then take my leave as well to go back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Shannon laid on the floor next to Erin's bed, hold her hand at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)   the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the worst place to be is between a mother and her child (Danny Messer, Danny Reagan, Mac)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5