Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) Empty
PostSubject: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Thomas got out of his suv near were the crime scene tape line was set up, after getting his kit, he walked over and was let in after showing his badge to the officer, the next person he saw was Det. Flack, "Hey Thomas" he said to him, "Hello Flack" Thomas replied, "What is it?" he asked, "James Hampton, 41, school teacher, father of two, the joggers over there found him on their morning work out." Flack informed Thomas
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 pm

At the same time Danny and his partner Jackie Curatola arrived at the scene. They both walked up to Detective Flack and Thomas.
"Hey. What ya got?" Danny asked them, a little axious. Jackie told him that it probably was the key witness of one of their cases being murdered.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Thomas looked up at Danny and his partner, "Mr. James Hampton, 41 year old school teacher and father of two." he replied, "The two lads over by Det. Flack found him on their run." he told them, "Preliminary cause of death according to Dr. Hammerback: blunt force trauma to the head followed by a stab in the back." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm

"Great." Danny commented and shared a quick glance with Jackie.
"Sorry, forgot to introduce you to my partner: this is Jackie Curatola, Jackie, this is Detective Thomas Kelly."

"That man was our key witness. He's supposed to be in witness protection." Jackie said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Thomas stood and looked at Jackie, "Hello" he said to her, "What was he a witness to?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"He witness a young woman being kidnapped in front of the school. He called us when he saw that, but when we found that young woman she was dead. And she wasn't the guys first." Jackie said seriously.
"Yeah, when we got the guy he swor to kill our witness so we suggested he signed up for witness protection. He wanted to think 'bout it. That was yesterday. We were waitin' for his call." Danny added.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Thomas nodded, then sighed, "What school was the girl taken from?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"The one Mr. Hampton was working at. Though the young girl was there to pick up her little brother." Danny said. "Her name was Melissa Jackson."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Thomas nodded, then knelt back next to James's body, finding his school id card, "Jefferson High School" he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 pm

"Damn it..." Danny cursed as Jackie looked at him with a worried expression.
"looks much like we have now two kids, growing up without their father." he sighed.
"Yeah, and a case without a witness." Jackie added.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Thomas stood back up and looked at them, then had the MEs get the body out of there, "Back to square one then?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

"For our murder case it's probably just that, though we have DNA that confirms who killed the girl Mr. Hampton saw being kidnapped." Danny said to Thomas and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Thomas nodded, "Send it to the lab and I'll see if its a match to the blood I found on Mr. Hampton." he said to him
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"We're on it." Danny said got on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Thomas nodded again, then packed up and headed back to his suv that he drove over in
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Danny and Jackie got back into their car and made their way to the precint, having to talk to their supervisior and then Danny would have to talk to his father.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm

at the same time, Thomas headed back to the crime lab, processing what he found upon getting back to the lab
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I walked into the room Thomas was processing the evidence of his latest case. He just finished a call with Commissioner Reagan.
"Just got a call from Commissioner Reagan. He wants us to work together with his son Danny and his partner on this case." I told him as I got into my lab coat. "Found something yet?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Thomas looked up at Mac as he said that, then nodded, "Found this hair on the victim's shirt, its too long to be a man's." he said to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 pm

"Well, couldn't be Danny's prime suspect anyways, since they have him in custody, but he maybe had an acomplice or this has nothing to do with what he witnessed." I said, thinking loudly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Thomas nodded, the processed the hair, waiting for the results to come up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 am

"Did you talk to his family yet?" I asked Thomas, while waiting for the results and taking a look at the crime scene photos.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yes I did" Thomas replied as he waited
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm

"Must be tough on his kids and wife. Never like it when I have to talk to the victims family." I said with a hind of sadness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Thomas nodded, at the same time, the computer beeped, "Got a match" he replied, "The blood I found on Mr. Hampton is a match to the suspect Danny is after. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)   to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac) Empty

Back to top Go down

to close to home (Danny Reagan, Mac)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next