Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm

I looked at Shannon a little surprised, but nod.
"So we're actually looking for a woman..." I state as a matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Shannon nodded, "If Mr. Wilkins had done this, the wound would have been deeper then it is."she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm

I nodded in agreement.
"Think her family could have done it as a part of revenge or somethin'?" I thought loudly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Shannon nodded in agreement, "We better go and talk with them then." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm

I nodded in agreement and got the file back to my office which I was sharing with another detective and then met Shannon near the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

Shannon stood by the elevator, seeing Haylen walk over, she pressed the down button so they could get to the motor pool
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 am

I hurried into the elevator and then we were on the way to the victim's family. I stopped the SUV in front of the small, yet beautiful family home. From the outside it looked quite peaceful.
"Peaceful." I said quietly and got out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Shannon nodded, "Too peaceful" she replied as she started walking up to the house
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 am

I nodded as I was walking next to Shannon and then rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 am

Shannon stood next to Haylen as she rang the bell, looking into the window to see if anyone was coming, she knocked on the door, "NYPD" she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Finally the door was opened by a small girl, just about 6 years old. She looked up at me and then at Shannon, not sure what to think now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:23 am

seeing the little girl, Shannon got down on her level, "Hello sweetie" she said to her, "Hi" the girl replied in a shy voice, "Is anyone else home?" Shannon asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 pm

The little girl looked up at me and then back at Shannon and then nodded.
"I get my mommy." she said and ran back into the house, leaving the door open. It took only a few moments till she came back with her mother in tow. She had short, wavy brown hair, and was, as I found out, 42 years old, but she still looked good. The small girl had the same hair and eye color and now that her mother was there her big hazel eyes looked at us curiously.
"How can I help you?" Mrs. Tanner asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Shannon showed Mrs. Tanner her badge, "I'm Det. Kelly with the New York Crime Lab, this is Det. Becall, may we come in?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Mrs. Tanner looked at us in surprise and shock, but then nodded as she lead her daughter back inside.
As we were inside she closed the door behind us and lead us into the kitchen where she offerd us a chair at the small table.
"This is about my daughter, Laura, isn't it?" she asked with a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"Yes it is" Shannon replied in the same tone, the little girl was in the front room, laying on the floor, humming to herself as she colored
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm

"Did find any leads yet?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, then back at Mrs. Tanner, "We have reason to believe that a woman killed her." Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Mrs. Tanner looked at us in shock.
"Y---you don't believe I did it? Do you?" she asked still shocked.
I looked at Shannon.
"Well... we're just following leads Mrs. Tanner." I said.
"You guy seriously believe I could kill my own flesh and blood?" she asked in pure shock.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 pm

"Mrs. Tanner we are not saying that." Shannon said to her, Mrs. Tanner looked at them, "I loved Laura deeply and would never hurt her in anyway." she said to Shannon and Haylen, "Then help us find who did" Shannon replied, staying calm
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Mrs. Tanner looked at us, her eyes threating to water.
"I..." she started and then took a deep breath. "Look, I know Laura made a lot of people sad and disappointed by exiting the church she grew up with. I know some people of that group take it very seriously, thinking they're part of some kind of order, but those are mostly the younger generations."
"Could you think of anyone who could go that far and kill her?" I asked her in a kind tone.
"She had a best friend, Nicole. That woman really got upset when she married Roger and exited. I think she never talked to her again."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 pm

"What church did Laura attend?" Shannon asked Mrs. Tanner, "St. Luke's in Brooklyn" she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

I looked at Shannon and then sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, then back at Mrs. Tanner, "Thank you Mrs. Tanner" she replied, turning to leave
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 pm

"Anytime, Detectives." Mrs. Tanner said as she led us to the door. When I was about to walk out of the house she gently grabbed my hand, causing me to turn around and look at her in wonder.
"Can you call me when you found who did it?" she asked, nearly in a begging tone.
"I will, when we got the one responsible for your daughter's death." I replied and she nodded, letting me leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: