Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

He said nothing, but just grinned.
I just shook my head.
"Think what ya want." he said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm

"Keep grinning, because when you get into prison, you are going to be at the bottom of the food chain." Shannon said to him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 pm

He shrugged and just shook my head. Something didn't seem to fit right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "What is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 pm

"I don't know... he just keeps grinning. Doesn't even seem to care. Just have a strange feeling about this." I said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Shannon nodded, then looked back at Roger, the grin still on his face, "How many other women have you harmed?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 am

Henry thought, "Grinning idiot, if I had my way you would be a wimping bastard."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Suddenly Mr. Wilkins looked up at Shannon, his eyes held a mixure of sadness and bitterness. To me it seemed as if he was hiding something.
"None." he said with honesty in his voice. I was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Shannon watched Mr. Wilkins as he spoke, then looked at Haylen, she had that look like he was hiding something, "Are you sure?" she asked Roger
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"I am. And I never hurt my wife." he said seriously.
I looked at Shannon and sighed. All the time he was like the big bad guy and suddenly he denied everything?
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Shannon didn't believe him, at the same time, the DNA test came back, Shannon looked at the message she was sent, "Your DNA says otherwise" she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:01 pm

"See, that's why I didn't say anything. You wouldn't believe me anyways. She was my wife, of course you'd find my DNA." Roger said and then went silent once again.
I wasn't sure what to believe.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

nor did Shannon, she turned and walked out of the interrogation room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 pm

"Sit tight." I told him and left the room as well.
"I hate cases like this."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

"Your not the only one" Shannon replied as she looked at Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I nodded and sighed.
"When I first started to question him I was sure he did. Now evidence doesn't lie, but the way he just spoke and the look in his eyes make me want to believe him." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Shannon listened to Haylen, then nodded, "Take me back to the start of the case." she said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm

I nodded.
"She was killed in her home." I said while walking down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Shannon followed Haylen, her shoes softly clicking on the floor, "How was she killed?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

"Well, when I first saw her I thought she was beaten to death, but official COD is one stabwound to the heart and one just above the breastbone. Though Sid said that each of the 5 stabwound would have been lethal." I said to her. "What got me a little confused was the order the stabwounds were placed on her body."
I added and got a picture out of the file I was still carrying in my hand. The 5 stabwounds matched the imagine of a crucifix.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Shannon looked at the photo, seeing the position of the wounds, "Was Mrs. Wilkins a religious person?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 pm

"Well, not obviously. But I did some research and found that she came from a very religious family, something, her best friend said, she'd never wanted to keep up. When she married she broke up with her family, barely keeping contact and dropped the religious things." I said and then thought for a minute. "Now, her husband isn't religious either, so maybe he really didn't do it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Shannon nodded, then looked at the photo again, "If he had done this, there would be a bruise in the shape of a hand on her." Shannon commented
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 pm

"I believe the killer wore gloves, because that's what the shape in her cheek looks like." I said quietly and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Shannon looked at the photo again, then nodded, "I don't think a man did this, look how shallow the wound is." she said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: