Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

I leaned back and just looked at him.
"That means that your fingerprint was inside a van, used to kidnap a young girl and in the same van was the rosary of a murder victim, not to mention that the fingerprint I found on the key of the van also is a match to you. That means you kidnapped a young girl and killed a woman." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:04 am

Shannon nodded in agreement, then looked at Tim, "That is some story detective" he replied, "You better believe it Tim" Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

Looking at him I made a serious face.
"Do I look like I'm a story teller?" I asked him, a little annoyed, but that was wanted.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:44 am

Tim looked at her, "Yes you do" he replied, Shannon held back her anger, "Do you realize that your under arrest for murder?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

I looked at Tim, seemingly angry right now. He was obviously playing us for fools and that was something that just got me off. But I held it for now. He was gonna feel what it meant to mess with us later.
Tim just looked at Shannon, obviously not really believing that what we said was true.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

"Oh I do" Tim replied, "But I'm going to be seen as a king if you do send me to prison." he added, Shannon sighed, then got up and walked over, she leaned next to him, "You know Tim, if you do go to prison, you will be at the bottom of the food chain. When the people their find out you killed a child, they rip your lungs out and beat you death. You won't be a king to them, they will see you as a minion of the devil." Shannon hissed into Tim's ear, venom dripping from her words as she said that, it seemed to have an effect on Tim
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"What child?" he asked, now obviously not on his throne anymore. He looked at me and then at Shannon. I hid a smile and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:08 am

"The one of the victim you killed." Shannon replied, "And as a mother myself, I am resisting the urge to slam your head on this table."
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:34 am

When I heard Shannon I thought "This may become rough soon."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 am

Tim looked at Shannon, then at Haylen after she said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:22 am

I looked at Shannon actually a little confused right now, but for the sake of our interrogation I hid it. Did I miss that in the report?
"Well, you better start talkin'." I said to Tim in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Shannon sat back down as Tim started to talk

Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:16 pm

I did the same, not that much surprised to hear what I guessed.
That group was crazy for it's religion and they tried to get Laura to join them. Once she refused they tried it again some time later and she accepted to join the group, that was when she stopped going to the mass and to church. But only a few weeks later she didn't want to be a part of the group anymore, having heard about it's violent and criminal dealings. That was when the leader of the group forced Tim to join him and kill Laura. The rosary was taken from her, because he said she didn't deserve it anymore. She betrayed her god.
Tim confessed and got us the name of the leader and two other members who were involved in criminal doings and the case was solved.

Once out of the interrogation room I looked at Shannon in a questioning way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "Its about what I said wasn't?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"Just a little confused, that's all." I said while nodding.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Shannon nodded, "The victim was pregnant" she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:45 am

And now I felt like I failed doing my job...
"Gosh.... I missed that in the report?" I said somewhat shocked. "I read it at least three times.... oh my...."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"Haylen relax" Shannon replied, "I missed it the first time I read the report." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:24 am

I just shook my head, but said nothing further. At least it wasn't something major, which could have led us to this guy sooner. I just looked at Shannon and then shrugged.
"Maybe it was good I didn't know before I went in there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Shannon nodded, then turned and walked back to her office to start her report
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:54 pm

I watched her for a moment and then walked to the lab, wrapping the case up and writing my report.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

in her office, Shannon started her report, thinking about the case at the same time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I was at the lab, packing up the evidence and while I put the rosary into the box my mind drifted to what the father at the church said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:29 pm

meanwhile, Shannon soon finished, then submitted her report to Mac
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:31 pm

At that time I was done with the evidence and walked to my office, still thinking about the case and sat down at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: