Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Shannon looked back, then walked out to the car, hoping they could find who did this
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

As I followed Shannon to the car I'm on my phone talking to Adam whom I asked to search Nicole's address for me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Shannon looked over at Haylen as they got to the car
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I told where we'd find Nicole and then think about what Mrs. Tanner told us.
"Isn't the rule "Thou shalt not kill." a commandments of every religion?" I asked, more thinking loudly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

"In the New American Bible its 'Thou shall not kill'" Shannon replied, "In the New International Version its written as 'Thou shall not murder." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm

I nodded and sighed.
"And yet people do murder because of religion. That's something I'll never get into my head." I said quietly.
"I mean... imagine you'd stop going to church, for whatever reason, do you think god will kill you because of that?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "No I don't believe that" she replied, "God would be disappointed if I were to leave the church." she added, "And think about this: if someone breaks into your house to harm you, would you not kill them in self-defense?" Shannon asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 am

If I have to, I'd kill them, but I always opt for getting them alive." I replied. She was right, it wasn't easy to live after the ten commandments nowadays, probably it never was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Shannon nodded a bit in reply, "Adam find anything?" she asked, getting back to the case
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

"He checked Nicole and ran her name through the databases and found she was clean. So nothing on her record yet. Besides that he found nothing, but her address." I replied. "And Nicole seems to be a little hysterical about her religion. She's been one of the heads of several demonstrations."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Shannon nodded, "An extremest" she replied, "What were the demonstrations for?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 am

"Well, mostly against catholic people working in jobs that had to do with science, or one was for spreading the word about their groub. That ended up being ended by the police, because some of them got a little violent against other people." I said from memory. This groub was just weird to me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Shannon nodded, then got into the car, "What was the group's name?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I got into the car as well and thought about Shannon's question.
"I believe they're called 'The Good Life' or something like that. Adam said it was hard to find anything on that, as they're still small." I replied after a little while.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Shannon nodded, "I've heard of them, if I remember right, they're an extreme anti-abortion, anti-gay rights group." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 pm

"That's correct. I found out that they once kidnapped a young girl, tortured her and dropped her at her parent's home, spaying "baby-killer" on the wall, because the girl got pregnant and aborted." I said, remembering an article I found when I started working on this case. "They never could arrest the one resposible for it, because they simply found no one. The group has an extrem bond."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Shannon nodded, "Did the girl survive?" she asked as she pulled away from the house
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yes she did. But the article said she suffered from mental damage." I replied. "Poor girl."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Shannon nodded, "Agreed" she replied, a mix of anger and sadness in her voice as she drove to the church
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm

I kept quiet for the rest of the ride, thinking about this group and concentrated on what we could face now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 pm

minutes later, they got to St. Luke's, a descent sized Catholic Church, Shannon parked close to the door, then got out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm

I got out as well, taking a deep breath to focus. I wasn't really sure what to expect inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Shannon walked into the church, dipping her fingers in the holy water and crossing herself
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I watched her with a small smile. I admired her faith and for a moment I am thinking about maybe trying it again, but I wasn't sure about it yet, so I just watched her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Shannon looked over at Haylen, "Go head Haylen" she said to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]   A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard Nut to Crack [Everyone]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: