Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

"They definitely won't!" I sigh and close my eyes. "I'm so tried and dizzy!" I say and try to open my eyes. If they hit me before to get me here then I may be in trouble. "I don't feel good, Stell!" I say out before my stomach twirls and the nausea takes over making me gasp for air. I hope I'm not gonna throw up on myself. ALEX!!! I yell in my mind for him to come get us!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 pm

"Cath you can close your eyes for a little while ok, I'll wake you up if they come in, you probably will hear it by yourself they are kind 'loud' if you know what I mean..." That guy really shouldn't have hit her.. When I get out of this chair I'll definitely kick the dude as hard as I can. I try to untie my arms.. I finally manage to grab the end of the robe and I can easily untie myself.. "what the.." I whisper...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm

I close my eyes and sigh sadly "Ok..." I hear her doing something but my eyelids are too heavy to open them again. Oh you better not loose your concious Cath!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:31 pm

ok how do I get off this chair and untie Cath before those creeps come back in.. it's two against three and they got a gun.. but we got the camera's.. maybe we can knock them down before they can even fire the guns..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

"Stell?" I ask quietly trying to stay awake. "What are you doing??"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

"I'm getting us outta here.. try to untie the robe!" I whisper. Just then one of the men walk in... "well well what is Ms. Bonasera doing? trying to escape?" He looks at me and walks closer than put his oh well.. my gun against my head. "It's show time ladies" The little and the tall men walk in as well with food.... guess they think we are hungry and thirsty or something.. there is no way I'm gonna eat any of their stuff.. "Listen, if you women don't eat this, we just put this little needle in your tiny arm" The tall man says while showing us a little too long needle.. I'm pretty sure they have no clue where to give the shot..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

I raise my head slowly and try to fight against them but all my strength is gone. And my hroat is sooo dry. I need water. "water!" I finally say out loud. I probably will regret it later but I need the water.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 pm

we don't have another choice than eat... and drink.. I want to know what's in it.. It better not be some kind of scary drug... one of the man brings a class of water to Cath's mouth.. please let it be just something to scare us...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I feel shivers coming over me in a moment the water has reached to my stomach. "What... was in... it" I manage to whisper and can't keep my eyes open any longer. "Stell, don't..." I can't finish my sentence cause the pain in my chest is cruciating. "aaarrggg... cold!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 pm

The men start to laugh.. omgosh what is in there.... the men look at me with a big grin, what they don't know is that I can easily kick them right now. "Bonasera, you want some soup?" The tall man laughs "go to hell!" The small man shakes his head and grabs the needle. He walks closer and I quickly get up from the chair and break the needle "BITCH" The small man yells at me I kick as much and as hard as I can, knowing he will probably put me back on the chair or worse.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm

I can't hold my eyes open any longer and fall into a black hole. I hear Stella kicking someone and yelling but I can't do anything to help. I'm too weak for that.
The two other guys pull Stella away from the small guy and one of them hit her hard and push her down onto the chair again. "You fucking bitch" the first guy yells and hold her face tightly in his hand. "I'm gonna kill you Bonasera but first you're gonna watch how your friend is going to be played with!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:27 pm

"DREAM ON" I say while he holds my face, no way he's gonna do something to Cath, I dig my nails in his hands and wait for him to let go. after a little while he pulls away and I punch him in his face.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Two other guys fly on them in the moment the first guy lands to the floor from Stella's blow and push her back onto the chair. "You're really asking for it Bitch!!" They pull the handcuffs from Stella's waist and the other ones from Cath's and lock her up better then before. "You're going to regret it BABY!!!" The first guy hisses pushing himself off the floor! "When I'm done with her you wish you would've never born!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm

"Trust me I already wish that everyday so that doesn't really scare me..." I say without emotions. "hurt her and you will regret it even more than I regret that I was born" I tell him "You better leave her alone and take me! you just have a big mouth but actually at night you are still crying out for your mommy!" I tell him hoping he would leave Cath alone
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm

The guy slaps Stella in her face and yells to shut up. He walks over to Cath with his two buddies and untie her. He picks her limp body up and grins. "We'll be back soon," he howls and walks out leaving Stella with tho other.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm

"GET BACK YOU IDIOTS YOU CAN'T RAPE SOMEONE WHO IS UNCONSCIOUS THAT'S BORING!" I yell after them hoping they would understand what I was saying and bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm

"You wanna watch?" One of the guys smirk and nudge the other with his elbow. "You wanna join?" They ask and come closer to you. "We can organize you the threesome if you're so interested," the smaller guy grins and takes off his shirt.
I feel cold breeze on myself but can't do anything about it. For a moment i feel the warmth against me and think it's Alex who has come to the rescue. I'm placed in ice water and my eyes flutter open. "What... are you... dooooing?" I manage to press through and keep my eyes on him. He has lost his mind. I try to move but can't. My limbs are heavy like there's 100 pounds linked to me
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Me and Alex were pulling up in front of the old Hospital part.
Both of us were working at the lab together and when Cath and Stella didn't return nor answered their phones we got worried and I got Adam to trace Stella's phone which got us here and now we're here with two other officers, hoping to find them.
"Stella!? Cathrine?!" We called out as we walked through the empty building, almost a little scary at night.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"A threesome? two women and one man? trust me we rip your balls off before you can moan!" I say angry. Two of the men walk up to me and smile "you are so going with us, I like it when women are a little angry" the tall man says and takes me off the chair.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I sensed that we got close to the part where Stella was, I just sensed her presence, but I also sensed that something was very wrong.
"STELLA! CATHRINE!" me and Alex kept calling out, hoping for some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm

"cold..." i say almost inaudible. I can't move my body and his only grinning. I hear Alex and Mac outside but I'm too weak to call out. he covers my mouth just in case and hisses "make one peep and your face goes under the water as well!" what the heck did he give me that I can't move at all. Alex!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

I hear some voices and I scream as loud as I can "HELP" before I can say another thing one of the man pushes me to the wall and press his hand over my mouth "Shut up bitch, you want to see Catherine again?" He says pissed off. He takes me to the room where Cath is. He pushes me down on some kind of gross hospital bed and cuffs me to it.. "Damn.. go get a whore of the street" He starts to laugh "why would I pay for a woman when I have one right here? for free"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:22 pm

I see the guys bringing Stella in and cuff her to the bed. "Ste.. llaa," I whisper and try to move but the icy water doesn't help the the poison out of my blood system. I follow the people in the room with my eyes and pray for Mac and ALex find us. I heard them. They are here. Why can't they find us??
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"Get off me!" I say when the little one climbs on top of me... gross This is not how I planned to end my day... The tall man stands next to the bed and only laughs "You find this funny?" I ask. the little one slowly unbuttons my blouse "STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!" luckily they don't do anything to Cath yet
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

I finally hear Stella yelling at some to stop touching her and I am on alert, my heart racing and almost breaking as I hear her. I mention to Alex and the others to be quiet and just follow me and finally find the room where they're in. We positioned us and waited for a good moment to bust in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next