Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm

"Well don't let your boyfriend lie to your kid again.." I frown to Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"Stella, please!" I rub my temples and sigh. "My head hurts like hell. Please stop yelling at each other!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"Cath I'm not yelling I just find this crazy but if you agree with what Alex just did, fine I won't say a word about it."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm

"I don't agree with him! My head just hurts like hell and I don't wanna hear anyone yelling and fighting."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

"Cath we are not yelling. we are just talking..." :S
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

"Sorry..." I sigh and rub my temples. "As I said my head hurts really bad and it sounds like that" starts breathing hard. "I.. I don't feel good.." Grabs Alex's hand. "Get Lindsey!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

My face gets pale when I hear Cath saying she doesn't feel well... "What about getting a doctor in here?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

"Right... The doctor." ALex gets up and storms out of the room. "I feel like my heads gonna explode Stella," I close my eyes and hold my head. "Aargghh... CAn you get Lundsey, please? I want to see my babygirl!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 pm

"I'll give them a call and tell them to come here" I tell Cath and walk out of her room to make the call
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 pm

"Thanks," I mumble and lay down on the bed in pain. I don't agree with Alex and Stella was right. I want my little girl with me, even when it may scare her.
Alex comes back with the doctor who checks me again and gives me some painkillers and sleeping pill fir later.
"I asked Stella to call Lindsey. I want her here, Alex," I say when docotr has left. He nods and takes a seat again. "I understand," he says. "I'm sorry I didn't get her here right away. I didn't want to scare her."
"Ok.." I say quietly. "We'll talk about it tomorrow.. My head really hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 pm

I walk back into Caths room "they are on their way to here, I asked Eleni to come too since I don't want her to be alone right now"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

"Thats ok Stella" I smile lightly and finally feel the painkillers starting working.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 505205kopie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

I walk into the hospital wondering what was wrong, Lindsey obviously scared as hell. We round the corner and reach the room mom told me to go to. "Hey there!" I say as we walk into the room "Oh my god auntie what happened you look terrible!" I say without thinking
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

"Eleni... Behave" I say quickly and get up while I shake my head at her... "I think we are going to wait outside" I say to Cath and take Eleni out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

And seemingly forgotten I follow them out of the room and greet Eleni, by giving her a hug.
"Hey kid." I say as I often do.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"Hey Mac" I return the hug.

"Mom I wasn't planning on seeing her like that, how could I know she was laying there with tubes and whatever. Can you give Mac the pissed off glare or something" I frown at my mom and look back at Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"Why? What did I do?" I asked surprised. Why should Stella give ME a pissed off glare?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

"Eleni you were the one who said she looks terrible, Mac didn't!" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"So is anyone going to tell me what has happened in here? Mom you look just as terrible what happened to you hair?" I raise both my eyebrows and look at Mac "you don't look very good either, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

"Hey Eleni, Linds" I manage to say before she blurts out about my condition and Stella almost drags her out of the room. "Hey Linds" I say and she falls on my cryinng, asking what is going on and why she's in the hospital. I try to explain her but she's not listening to me much. I brush away the tears and tell her I'll be fine. "Lindsey sweetie you have nothing to worry about. I'll be fine. They will release me tomorrow. I'm not dead, I'm still there for you!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm not sure if I am the right person to tell her what happened so give Stella an almost pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm

"Well auntie Cath and I were running after a guy, before we knew it we were kind of kidnapped. Cath ended up poisoned in an ice-bathtub and well that's why she's here, she just woke up from a coma so yes she doesn't look well." I explain to Eleni.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 pm

"And you? are you ok mom?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"I'm fine kiddo" I tell her and pull her in a hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 am

I smile a little as I watch both of them, sadly I wasn't allowed to join them, as I would have liked, but well, watching them has an comforting effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]   Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the hospital at night [everyone]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next