Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I opened the door and closed it when Mac and I were both in our apartment. I throw the keys on the kitchen counter and got rid of my coat. When I done that I went to Mac to help him. Who was obviously not able to do it himself yet, I can't blame him, I mean he was allowed to go home pretty quick he barely had time to recover. that's why I'm going to tell him to NOT work this week and maybe longer, till I think he's fully recovered.

from now on i'm his nurse. lol!XD tongue

"Do you want to sit down on the sofa or do you prefer your bed?" I ask, not really knowing what he wants at the moment.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

We entered the appartement and Stella helped me get off of my coat. I saw her throw the keys away and she asked me about sofa or bed. I wanted to go to my computer.

-Can I go on my chair in my room in front of my computer to look outside... ?

I know that she will know I wanted to check the case the team are on right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Shocked he's unbelievable.. of course he won't look outside.. he just want to check on the team... but that isn't going to happen Mad

*sigh*
"Mac.... looking outside...?"

I'm the only one who's going to sit on that chair to check on the team... ohh damn.. i'm not.. i'm still sick and if I'm able to check on them.. sinclair might say I'm not sick enough to stay home.. okay this is going to be a few very hard days for both of us... silent
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

-Yeah... to see the birds and the weather.... something I got trouble to see in my chamber...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 pm

affraid

"okay fine you can 'look outside' but if you touch the computer with one finger I'm going to work tomorrow and you have to do everything by yourself"

Razz Maybe I'm a little too tough on him.. but if I let him use the computer I can tell you his shoulder isn't going to recover...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 pm

-Okay...

I was going to touch my computer anyway... I can do stuff by myself, even if I will be slow. I did it for almost 10 years, it won't change now... I know I had to pay attention of what I'lll do with my shoulder... I think I'll do my work with one hand.

-I'll do it with one hand...

I knew that she knows about the computer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Mad

"I'm not kidding Mac.. if you lay one finger on the keyboard.. I'm going to work tomorrow"

And I really mean it..
*sigh*
why did the nurse let him out of the hospital...
I'm glad he's home but on the other hand it might have been better if he stayed there a little longer... silent
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 pm

-Huh....

I wasn't in the feelings to try to tell her I was going to do it no mather what. I prefered to do what she was telling me to do.

-I'll take the sofa...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 pm

"that's the right answer Taylor, Coffee?"

I ask while i'm already walking up to the kitchen, I really need coffee right now, with such a man around me today I'm going to need A LOT of coffee I can tell you that.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:43 am

-No thanks...

I wasn't in the modd to drink coffee... more hot chocolate or somehing else. I walked to the sofa and sit down. I put my feet on the table.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:57 am

"Hot chocolate with cream?" I ask from the kitchen.

He's probably pissed off that i don't let him work, but I do it for him. I hope he understands
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

I did a little smile. That woman can read in my mind...

-Sure...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Laughing of course I can read your mind! XDDDDDD

"Okaay, It'll be there in a bit"

I place the cup in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 am

-Okay...

I lay down on the sofa, waiting for Stella. My shoulder was a little painful, but I was okay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

I take the cup out of the microwave and put cream on it.

I take my coffee which already finished and walk to the living room. I set the cups down on the table, they were still too hot to drink.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

-Thanks...

I did a smile to Stella.

-Big week wasn;t it ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I sit down on the chair next to the sofa Mac is laying on.

"I can't wait for this week to be over" I sigh and put my cup down.. it's still away too hot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 pm

-Hope it's going to be better the next week... or during week end.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 pm

No life sucks.. and I'm sure I will not forget this in a week... no even in a month... I just totally fail in life.. I didn't only brought myself in danger.. no.. also Lindsay and Mac... *sigh* guess I should get used to it

I nod and look through the window Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

-You're okay ?

I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

I don't even hear Mac asking something, I just look through the window, into new york city. I'm totally lost in my own thoughts. slowly a tear runs down my cheek into my neck.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm

-Stella... ?

I sat on the sofa, saying nothing even if I got trouble. I stand up and went near her.

-Stella....

I put my hand on her cheek, looking to try to have her eyes in mine. I saw she was crying.

-Tell me... tell me whats wrong...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm

I finally look up when he plays his hand on my cheek. How did he manage to get off the sofa so quickly?

"Nothing, Don't worry about it"

I take his hand off my cheek and whipe away the tears.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:32 pm

-Stella... youre not crying for fun...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm

"and it's not something you should worry about, you have enough on your mind now"

I stand up with the intention to leave the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]   Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home after paying a visit to the hospital [Mac]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next