Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark memories (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 am

I raised my eyes. "Yeah," I answered to Danny, with the same expression on my face. "It's over there." I made a few steps to Thomas, ready to go. But then I thought that maybe would be better if Danny would help us. He was the only one I knew already and I was feeling more confortable in his presence. "Hey," I said looking to him. "You heard about the 18-year-olds who were murdered, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

I look at her, when she asked me it. While I was taking the files I need. Seems like someone was going on in this office before I entered it. Don't know what, but I knew Ivy and I knew when something was bad for her, or if she was bad. But I guess I just think, she looks great so nothing is going on. "Yes I do, why ?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm

"Help me with that," I said shortly, while staring at the photos of the girls. "I'll talk to Mac."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Thomas stood in the doorway, watching Danny and Ivy talk to each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 pm

I look Ivy and nodd. I don't know anything about this case but I will help her even if I don't knoe why she asked me. "Yes sure."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am

I pat my jacket on and left the office with Thomas and Danny. In a pretty short time, we were in front of Wellington Hotel. We entered the hall and saw the manager, talking to another man. "Thomas, could you go talk to him? We'll be over here," I told him. I wanted to tell Danny the story too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Thomas nodded, then went to talk to the man in question that Ivy pointed out to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 pm

I stayed with Ivy, and I looked Thomas left us. So as I was alone with Ivy I asked her about the case. "So you brief me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm

at the same time, Thomas started talking with the man in question
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 am

I remained with Danny, looking at Thomas who had started to talk with the manager. "Okay, umm..." I started insecure. "These crimes are exactly like some that happened 8 years ago. The killer uses exactly the same procedure. Now, I wanted you to come because..." Then I stopped. It had been difficult enough to tell the story once. "Because I really want to get him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 am

I listen to Ivy, and since she finish to brief me, I knew all, and why she already picked me for be in this case with her. 8 years in the past it happened to her, If she wants to talk about it, we will, but if she doesn't, I will not push her. "Okay. You know you can talk to me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 pm

I turned to him and looked in his eyes. "I know," I said with a smile. He knew everything that had happened, but I had never had the chance to actually talk with him about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 pm

She looks in my eyes and just said that she knew. I wish that 8 years ago she did it, but she ain't. I just hope that everything will be aright. I said with a smile "Okay"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 am

"So, how is Lucy?" I asked with a smile, trying to change the topic that was bringing back all those ugly memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

She changed the topic. So I did too. I knew that she will talk to me when she will be ready. I said with a big smile "She is fine"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

I had seen her only once and she was so sweet. "She's beautiful," I told him. "So, you're all grown up now, right?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

I smile when she said it, it's true we knew each other since we were in our 20. "We all have to do it one day."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

"I guess so," I smiled. "I don't even know where I am. Right now I can be mature, and the next second I can be a kid," I said. I knew he knew me since we were younger, and he knew my character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

"Doesn't mean we all have to be adult in same time. You change when you know you can, but you don't change because all the other do it." I said to her, with a smile. That is normal if she doesn't know yet which one choose. We all did.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yes, I think so," I said. "I'm probably still a daddy's girl, you know me," I shrugged, with a smile. What happens when I'm out of cash? Go to dad of course, just like in highschool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 am

"You take your time, and it's great, you don't need to rush everything, just do it as you can, and I like it" I reply to her again, with a smile. I always love how she was.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

"You'll have to," I chuckled at his last comment. "I'll be always there," I added with a smile. Then I turned to Thomas who was still talking with the manager and frowned a little. It was good to know that I was having Danny who won't let me think only about the hard case I were in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

I smiled and added "Thank." I looked to Thomas too, then to Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 pm

I kept glaring in Thomas' direction, but I was actually repeating that night over and over again. The party, the alcohol, and then the hot guy with whom I accepted to go upstairs. It wasn't me at all that night, it was the alcohol. And it could've taken my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

"Everything is alright ?" I asked her, because I was sure she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark memories (anyone)   Dark memories (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark memories (anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: