Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

I saw Mac and Thomas coming out of the mall and hurried toward them.
"What about John Walter? Did you see him?" I asked as I got ready to get inside again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 am

"No I haven't" Thomas replied as he handed Mac over to the EMTs
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 am

John was buried under rubble, John tried to call for help but no sound came out.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

"Okay, I'll go back inside and look for him." I said in a determined tone.
"Seen him last in the washroom, before the granade went off. He was shot." Mac told me and I nodded. "Be careful inside, Haylen."

I nodded again and then hurried back into the mall, now wearing a vest and a good gun.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Managing to get a arm out of the rubble, at same time he manage to say:"Over here."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 pm

"Are you okay?" I ask as I hurry towards the man lying under rubble and help him to get free.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm

"Not one of my better days, first I went to the toilets and bang I was shot, the next thing I know a grenade comes through the window." Said John while wiping dust off the face.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Can you stand up?" I asked him after I freed him of his prison. "I heard the man who did this escaped with a taxi, but they're chasing him."
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

"Thats good news and the terrorist had a u-shaped scar on the left hand.'' said John, now limping.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

"Okay. I'll make sure they get that information. Lets get you outta here."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Thomas was still with Mac, at the same time, he saw what he thought was one of the hostage takers, "Haylen, I have one of the hostage takers near the main entrance of mall." he said over his two way radio
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I got Thomas message and look and John. He wasn't in a good shape, but we had to seek some kind of cover and see if I could take him down, if necessary.
"Thanks. I can see him enter. I'll seek cover and wait." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"Copy" Thomas replied, he then went to arrest the extremest
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

With John at my side I hid behind a wall of a shop and waited, watching the terrorist sneaking around and then saw Thomas' sneaking in. I prepared myself, just to be ready if he needed me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Thomas tried to sneak up on the guy, but he saw Thomas and ran, shooting at the same time, Thomas shot back as he gave chase
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 pm

I saw the terrorist fleeing from Thomas, into our direction so I ready my gun and come out of my hiding spot just before he reached it, aiming the gun at him.
"STOP!" I yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

the terrorist looked at Haylen, Thomas stopped behind him, his gun raised, "YOU GOT NO WERE TO GO LAD" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

Before anyone knwe what happened the terrorist made a move toward me but I am fast enough and hit him in his face with the gun, not wanting to shoot him, but I use the advantage of his surprise and kick his gun out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am

Thomas ran over and kept him covered, "Move and I'll shot" he said to him, the young extremist looked at Thomas, seeing the fire in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

I look at Tom, aiming my gun at the man, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

the man surrendered, Thomas used one hand to cuff him after getting him up
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

I walked back to John and helped him getting out of the mall and over to one paramedic.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 am

Thomas took the extremest over to the holding area with the others, handing him off to the swat officers that were guarding them
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 am

"Haylen, this was their only failure, similar attacks happened across the country and they all got away, I dont think this is the end of the crisis, I think this the beginning." Said John as the paramedics were tending to his wounds, then a black van pulled up and a Navy SEAL Fireteam came out. "What happened captian?" "I'll tell you what happened Petty Officer Brandon, terrorist attack, crisis over, grenade blew up in my face get it?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 am

I looked at Lohn and was slightly shocked. I had heard something like that, while I was held captive but didn't know what that meant. But if they all got away, and this was their only failure, then NYC might still be in danger. I give John a nod and then walk over to Thomas.
"John said there were similiar attacks all over the country and this was their only failure." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next