Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Walter

A Hostage crisis(Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 pm

John was running toward the mall on a hot sunny day, he didnt want to do it but he had to, the mall was just attacked by terrorist and he was called to the scene for he was the only one near enough. He saw the mall was already surronded, he gotta act fast, if a terrorist is surronded you never know what he will do. Loud gunshots were heard in to mall, then one of the terrorist with a bullhorn shouted:"YOU WILL BRING UP FOOD NOW OR WE WILL KILL ONE HOSTAGE EVERY 10 MINUTES!" "This was not good."Thought John
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Much to my dismis I had been in the mall in the very same shop with the terrorist, now holding me and 6 other men and women hostage in it. He was firing his gun willingly at the goods or just at the ceiling, the women and two of the three men were already frightened and slowly crawling into the back of the shop to seek some ind of protection.
I had learned how to deal with situations like this, but it was the first time and I was a hostage just like the other. I just had one man back here, standing near me, hoping that the terrorist will be taken down and all of us will be alive.
I didn't know what to do, so I just kept quiet, but luckily got a text message sent to Mac and knew the building was surrounded. But what will happen till it will be over? I didn't carry my gun, but had it in my puse, but there it wasn't much help. Maybe I'll get my chance.
And I didn't know how fast I'll get my chance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I got the text from Haylen saying she was taken hostage by a terrorist and immidiatly made my way over to that mall. It was already surrounded and the FBI was around, likely when dealing with terrorists. I saw a still young man come running towards us. It was hot outside and this wasn't going to be any kind of fun.
As the youn man reached me and a few other members of the NYPD and the FBI I turned to him, to greet him.
"Hello. Are you John Walter?" I asked and extended my hand for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yes I m John Walter, and I need to plan using a sniper team or just raiding the place, I also need to find out exactly how many hostages are in the building to evaluate the risk, maximum damage to terror, minimum civilian damage is the goal." Said John shaking the hand of Mac, hoping that nobody was killed. The snipers would take too long to get here, as far as he knew, the attack must be cordinated, so raiding the place wont work also.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well, one of my detectives is in there... I got a text message and came here, the building was already surrounded. She said there were 6 other hostages in there. 3 men, 3 women. That makes 7 hostages in total. This is a first time for her, to be in a situation like this, but she might be able to help from the inside." I told John, knowing that he needed a plan.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

"Hmm like that huh, a raid and entry will be too risky, we will have to wait for a sniper team and try to know the location of each terrorist and hostage." said John he then called to see how fast can a sniper team arrive. "Not good the fastest we can organize a team is a hour, we'll just have to give the damn terrorist what they want for now." Said John in a highly pissed voice, he hated negotiating.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm

"Well, if Detective Becall was able to message me, than there can't be too many inside, as they would watch them and won't leave them out of sight for even a minute." I said thoughtfully.
"Okay, so far they ordered food. Let's give them and I'll see if I can text my co-worker inside and find out how many terrorists we have. I'd say not more than 2."
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 pm

"If it is two then we're in luck, we can organize a team in half a hour!" Said John, if it really was two it might just be the best news he heard today.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Thomas arrived on scene at that time and walked up to Mac, "Mac what is going on?" he asked, his Irish accented voice calm, not knowing that Haylen was trapped inside
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:58 pm

"Tom. We got an attack from terrorists. We're not sure how many yet. I got a text from Haylen... she's in there with 6 other hostages. I hope she'll be able to help us a bit." I said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Henry was at the scene, he saw Mac, John and Thomas all together so he walked to them and asked: Got any plan yet, the longer they are un the the more dangerous it gets.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Not knowing what was going on outside as I concentrated on what was going on in here I quickly messaged Mac again. By now, 2 terrorists were in here and I knew I had to be very careful now.
"2 terrorists inside, now. Will try to get more info."
and with that I quickly put the phone back into my pocket and watched the terrorists as they talk quietly.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

John got a phone call and his face instantly hardened, there was a delay, it will now take 50 minute to get the men from where they are to here.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 pm

"We've got 2 terrorists so far. They are inside a shop in the mall." I said after reading Haylen's text. "I don't think she could handle to take down two terrorists on her own, as they are armed, as I assume, but she could definitely handle one, so maybe we don't even need snipers. Maybe we can sneak inside on our own and take them down." I said.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 pm

"Good idea, we also need the blueprints of the structure." Said John then the terrorist came out again and shouted:"BRING US VAN WITH ENOUGH SPACE FOR AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE NOW!" "Look's like they are trying to escape, not on my watch." Said John as he just came back from a S.W.A.T Van, now holding a M4A1.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Thomas felt his stomach twist up when Mac said that, he and Shannon cared for Haylen like a daughter, "Mac, we better make a move now, if anything happens to Haylen, Shannon will have my head."
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

"Ok I will now be entering the building, try find a way to distract the terrorists." Said John as he entered the building. Once in he saw that there were more than 2 terrorist, more were patroling the area, John snuck behind one and knock him out, dragging the body to a toilet he changed his uniform with the cloths the terrorist was wearing. John then proceded to the shop over hearing :"This is only the beginning, more attacks shall happen soon." "That is definatly not good news." Thought John, once in the shop moved to Haylen and whispered:"I m a Navy Seal and I m here to rescue you, tell everyone to take cover."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I looked at Thomas and nodded.
"I know. I don't want to loose her either. John got inside and I hope that Haylen might be able to help us from the inside." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I looked at the man and then nod.
"Will do. Need anything else?" I whispered carefully so they won't hear us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Thomas nodded, "Mac, I'm not going to sit around and wait." he said to his boss, at the same time, he walked over to the SWAT van and got one of the vests
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

"Me either, Tom." I said and followed him.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

"Stay down and dont bring the head up its going to be real chaotic soon." Said John study the terrorist looking for weakness and waiting for a time to strike, suddenly one of the terrorist grab one of the hostage and aim his gun at the hostage, John aim at the head of the terrorist and fire one shot, the other one was shot also before he could react, the second terrorist fell down, he was knocked out cold."GET DOWN!" Shouted John. The shots were heard by the other terrorist, they head to the shop and started shooting, John took cover behind a shelf. "Here a colt .45 use it." Said John as he handed Haylen a gun.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

I take the gun and did what I learned: defend myself while I also tried to keep the other hostages safe behind me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, smiling a bit, then got back to business, checking his side arm, then getting one of the M4s and three extra magazines, hearing the gunfire, Thomas turned and ran into the mall, his weapon ready
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

John got up and unleashed a hail of fire from his M4A1,"EAT THIS TERROR< YOU CHOSED THE WRONG DAY TO MESS WITH AMERICA!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next