Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Thomas continued to run, seeing one terrorist running out, "STOP" Thomas shouted, the man raised his gun at Thomas, but Thomas fired first, killing him
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Getting up agian he saw that the terrorist were fleeing, he aim his gun them and just mowed them all down, John then headed toward the only surviving terrorist and grabed him, slamming his head on one of the selves, shouting:"WHO SENT YOU!" the terrorist didnt reply. John then did it angian and shouted:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!" this time the terrorist replied in broken english:"You will see, you lose, haha, you lose." "NOW TELL ME WHO THE GOD DAMN SENT YOU OR I WILL KILL YOU!"shouted John at the terrorist aim a Colt .45 at him.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 pm

"Hey! Cuff him and let us take him to interrogation. You won't get anything outta him if you kill him. He doesn't care about it." I said in calm voice, gun still in hand.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

John released the terrorist and then said:"You go bring him away than." suddenly his phone ran he picked it up:"Walter. After he finished listening to the phone he understood the this is only the beginning, the attack's where cordinated, every state in the US has been attack, he went into the washroom, there was a terrorist hiding in there, the terrorist shot John once he got in and then jumped out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

I heard a shot coming from the washroom and hurry toward it. As soon as I walked in I saw John being shot.
"John! You're okay?" I rushed over to him, using his first name due to hectic.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I cuff the terrorist and then firmly grab his arm and force him to get up just I heard another shot in the building. I glare at the terrorist in anger and then make my way out of the shop, taking the other hostages with me, just as Thomas reached the shop.
"Tom!" I state in a somewhat relieved tone.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

"The window." Said John in a weak voice, he swore if he ever got his hands on his assilant he would literally rip him to pieces, John tried to get up but he fell own again, the terrorist then threw a grenade in the washroom and ran, he then jumped into a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I saw the granade and just do what everyone would do.
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

John jumped behind the door and a loud BOOOM came out, the grenade exploded, John was knocked out cold by it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Even though I found a hiding spot I shared my fate with John.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Thomas took cover when he saw the grenade, "EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" he called out after the sound dissipated
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I walked pass the washroom and look into it, the terrorist held firmly in my grasp. I heard Tom's question.
"WE'RE FINE HERE" I called back, waiting for someone to appear as I told the other hostages to quickly leave the mall.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Thomas stood up, seeing Haylen with the terrorist, he walked over and helped her with him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

"I think that Agent must still be in here. Did you came alone?" I asked Thomas, sensing that something happened and someone was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

"Mac was with me" Thomas replied, "MAC" he called out, looking around at the same time, trying to find him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm

"You know what, you go and see if you can find them. I guess the explosion came from the washroom. I'll take him down to the police and get back to help you." I said, feeling that something was wrong. Neither was replying and I had a feeling that something happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Mac nodded, then went to look for Mac, his weapon up and at the ready as he searched
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Slowly I came back to my senses, covered with dust, wood and whatever pieces of the building, barely able to breath. It took a few seconds to realize what happened and then I remember that I was with John.
I try to take a deep breath and get myself free, but quickly realize it'll take more time.
"JOHN!?" I yell as loud as I can wanting to know if he was alright.
"JOHN!?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Thomas heard Mac and ran to were his voice came from, "MAC" he called out, hoping he heard him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

I heard another voice and recognized it as Thomas'
"Washroom!" I yell back, hoping it was loud enough.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Thomas ran in and saw Mac, lowering his weapon, he then walked up and got on the floor next to Mac, using his military training to help him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

"Thanks. Everyone's okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

"Yes" Thomas replied, "Haylen as one of the terrorists outside." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"Good. John must be somewhere inside this room. He was shot and the terrorist escaped through the window and threw the granade up here." I told him as I tried to get up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Thomas nodded as he helped Mac up, then got his weapon out in front of them before heading out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hostage crisis(Everyone)   A Hostage crisis(Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hostage crisis(Everyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next