Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey Williams

Harvey Williams

A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join Empty
PostSubject: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 am

I walked into the lift in NYPD with a semi-automatic machine gun hiding up my shirt, I pressed the 34th floor button and waited until the lift arrived at the 34th floor. when the lift finally arrived I took out the semi-automatic machine gun and headed into the Crime Lab before open firing, I spun around firing the weapon, glass smashed, people ducked out of the way and I continued to fire.

"I want everyone to get on the floor now!" I shouted and watched people get ont the floor and I smiled evilly "Great, now you are all my hostages" I pointed the gun at a lab tech and I helped him up and kept the gun at his back, I made sure no-one was behind me before waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Klopov

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Ivan was at his officer when the attack happened, so he saw it grabbed the gun from under his desk and putted on a bullet proof vest then he walked out and saw Casey and thought "Seriously, this is the threat?" and said "Put down the weapon kid."
Back to top Go down
Harvey Williams

Harvey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am

I watched as a guy came out with his gun and told me to put the gun down but I didn't move,

"Who's in charge here?" I asked knowning exactly what I want "I want to see their face"

My Dad would coming running in a minute and I knew that, that won't end nicely for the both of us, "Also I want no-body to get my Dad...Detective Riley Cooper...or i'll kill him and everyone else here...I will shoot if I have to"

I fired just above the guy with gun's head to show that I wasn't joking before shooting him in the knee, "Your going to be the first to die if I see my Dad or any other cop!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Klopov

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 am

"You know what? I dom't negotiate, put down the gun or I'll gun you down like any other person regardless of your age, you're call." Ivan said in a menacing voice as he aimed his gun knowing that this would just be like another other killing he had done in the past
Back to top Go down
Harvey Williams

Harvey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

I thought about what the man said and looked at the ground, "Fine...here you go" I said putting the gun down slowly and kicking it over towards the man.

I walked to the nearest seat and sat down, I wondered if my Dad had seen this or heard of it yet. "There was a murder today and I knew the person before he died...does that make me a prime suspect?"

"I'm sorry for shooting you but I was just angry" I grabbed a sharp needle that was near by and I threw it at the lab tech I let go and it struck him in the head. Damn that was not my intention

All I had to do now was wait.

Back to top Go down
Det. Jayson Williams

Det. Jayson Williams

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I watched as my own son came into the Crime Lab with a semi-automatic machine gun, I saw a colleague of mine come out and try to get Casey to put the gun down but he didn't...I wanted to get out there and stop him before he does something too rash but I couldn't let someone die.

Casey shot Ivan in the knee and then he gave up after being threatened by Ivan. After Casey sat down, I decided that it was safe and came out of my office and walked over to my son and stood over him.

"You know I have to charge you with; Kidnap, Assault, Possession of a firearm and Manslaughter" I said to Casey and I hoped he understood as I helped him up and fixed on cuffs.

I led him downstairs to the Interrogation room but before I did, I turned to Ivan "You wanna help me interrogate Casey about that murder today?" If Ivan did he could find me downstairs in the interrogation room.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Klopov

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:30 pm

"Sure thing, though I'll have to patch this wound up first."
Back to top Go down
Det. Jayson Williams

Det. Jayson Williams

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 am

Riley nodded at Ivan,

"Great, I'm going to need your help...Casey's a tough one and he's cocky" Riley replied hoping that Ivan would help interrogate Casey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join   A hostage situation in the Crime Lab.    Everyone is allowed to join Empty

Back to top Go down

A hostage situation in the Crime Lab. Everyone is allowed to join
Page 1 of 1