Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bound to Bed [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Bound to Bed [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

It was Monday morning and my alarm clock went off, trying to tell me that I needed to get up and get ready for work. I slowly opened my eyes and felt my head pounding like someone knocked me out with a big, fat hammer. Absently I silenced my alarm clock and slowly sat up on my bed only to regret it instantly.
It didn't really matter, I had to get up anyways, so I push myself of my bed and sleepily stumbled to my bathroom where I looked at my relection in the mirror, shaking my head softly. Today I wasn't going to work. I knew I was not hit by a cold: fever, sore throat and headache, not to mention that I really needed to use a tissue.
So I finished in the bathroom and walked back to my bedroom, changing my PJ's and climb back into bed and quickly was asleep again, forgetting to call Stella and Sinclair to call in sick.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Monday morning, 8am. no Mac anywhere in the lab. Normally He's already in his office. I decide to make some coffee for myself and wait for him in his office, there was no case yet so no reason to hurry into the lab.

8:30am Still no Mac. I'm starting to get worried, but maybe he just forgot to set his alarm. He will be here so I tell myself while I search on the internet for some news. Mac's computer is much faster.... not fair. I frown and read an article about the flu. everyone gets sick around this time of the year, maybe Mac is sick as well.

9:00am and yet still no Mac, ok i've had it, I'm going to call him! I tell myself and grab my phone, dial his number and wait for him to answer....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

It was my cell phone that cruelly got me out of my sleep again. I look at the alarm clock and frown, but suddenly I was wide awake and quickly answer my phone, but still in a somewhat sleepy tone.
"Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hey sleepyhead, forgot to set your alarm?" I tease while sitting on HIS chair in HIS office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"Uh... no. Forgot to call in sick." I tell her, my voice a bit hoarse and my throat almost killing me. right Mac, play the weak, sick man.... yay I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 pm

"Oh you are sick" I sounds a bit disapointed. "if you need anything I can come over when ever you want"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"Thanks Stella. Do I hear disappointment in your voice or is it just the flu that makes me think so?" I try to at least tease her a bit, but am not sure it is working, due to my very strange sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm

"It's the flu Mac, I have your office for the rest of the day, that isn't very bad. you can stay a couple more days sick if you want" I grin and look at the computer sceen and smile happily
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

"Gee, thanks Stella." I replied wryly. "Doesn't really sound like the concerned best friend. Sounds more like a happy co-worker who can take over the boss' office." I said and then grinned. "But you can have it, because that means you have to do my paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

"Naah, I'll drop your paperwork at your place when I'm bringing your lunch" I grin and push the pile of paperwork away from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh well... guess I would just drop bacteria on it and fall asleep." I say and stiffle a yawn as I roll onto my back. "Besides... that comes with the boss' office. And trust me, you won't like most of it. Especially the dealings with Sinclair."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

"I can handle Sinclair, I can even make him cheat on his wife if I want to" I laugh and watch sinclair walking by and smile at me Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 pm

"You won't spare me, huh?"

Last edited by Mac Taylor on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"Nope, I bet you're jealous now" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yeah, I am jealous. Your healthy and sitting in MY office with a grin on your face, while I have to fight with bacteria and virus."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

"You know I didn't mean that " I laugh and change the topic "so I'll drop off your lunch later, do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 pm

"My health?" I asked and try a chuckle I instantly regret. "Actually I have everything, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"Only Lunch it is I'll be there around 12"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I glance at my alarm clock. Well that meant I had enough time to get myself at least a little more into a human being again and get some more sleep.
"That'll be great. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm

"No problem, I'll let myself in with the spare key and you can just stay in your pj's"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

"How do you know I'm wearing PJs?" I asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

"because I don't think you sleep in your suit and I don't think you are sleeping naked" I grin
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

"Fine. But I could sleep... never mind"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm

"you could sleep... Mac Taylor are you trying to say that you are sleeping naked and you almost told me?" I laugh and is glad the office door is closed XD
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 pm

"Uh no. Was just stating a fact and I was stressing the COULD. Do you honestly believe I'd stay like that if I knew someone would come?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound to Bed [Stella]   Bound to Bed [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bound to Bed [Stella]
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next