Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 pm

"Not everyone care the right way." I sigh, although I feel anger growing. I hated the fact that she had to live like that, but then I couldn't do much, but offer her at least some kind of comfort and security.
"But on the other hand I don't see what's wrong with it. I think you're old enough to know what you want. You've proved that many times."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm

I shrug. "I guess, but I've messed up enough too."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm

"Reality rarely lives up to expectation. Everybody has his good and bad times. Trust me, I've messed up a lot, too."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I nod and look down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:12 pm

"So... you up for lunch? I'm buying." I offered, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 pm

I smiled and nod. "Sure, but you don't have to buy."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 pm

"Well, old fashioned, ya know." I replied and grabbed my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 pm

I roll my eyes. "Yea yea I know."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm

"C'mon." I said and made my way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 pm

I giggle, get up, and follow.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 am

"So, what are you up to for lunch?" I asked her as we walked towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 am

I shrug. "It don't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

"Hm.. you got a favorite spot?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am

I shank my head. "Only been in New York for a week."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:38 am

"Right... well, then I'll show you the nice diner we use to go for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 am

I smile and lean on you a bit when we get on the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Once the elevator arrived at the ground level I lead you to a small, modest diner near the lab, the one we usually go for lunch. Modest, but a nice spot.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I smile at you. "Looks just the same as last time."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well, some things never change, even here in the City that never sleeps." I said as we sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I laugh lightly and smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 am

I poped out of nowhere while I was walking around looking for stuff on a side and buying some on the on the other side. Today was my day off, so I was taking that chance to make some change and go outside instead of staying in my appartment doing nothing else in my day than watching TV and sleep. I took a look near a spot for dinner and saw my brother with my cousin. I didn't know she was around ! I've got to go see them and talk ! I had to get some news cause it been a while I haven't seen both of the two. It would be great to tell them that I'm still alive huh ?

-Hey, what's up here ? Been a long time huh ? Hey Mac, have you got older than before ? I think I just saw white hair somewhere and maybe a wrinkle more than last time?

I went to Katrina to give hey a huge hug. I was happy to see her.

-So how are you little cousin ? Still in school ? I hope so haaaaaaa...
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 am

I smile at Dan. "holey shit your still alive!" I joke and roll my eyes on the school comment and hit him in the arm. "I got kicked out of the last two schools. But yea the 'rents are in rolling me in a few days."
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 am

-Holy shit I'm still alive ?!

I was suprising myself of beeing still alive, just to make laughing anybody around, but smiling and laughing didn't make me a credible person. She hit my arm and moved back like if she hits me really hard and said a "ouch ! you broke my arm, oh my god !".

-You're strong wow, easy.... lemme touch and feeel you're huge muscles so I can say to every men working with me that you can beat them all cause your strong !
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 am

I roll my eyes. "You're an idiot. I'm a street girl I have to be tough." I say and stick my tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

I just sit there and shake my hand as I watch my brother and Katrina interact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next