Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:09 am

I glare playfully at Mac. "Don't shank your head at us, we're teenagers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

"Huh? I think he's my twin brother?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

"Well duh! But he's a teenager at heart." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 am

"That's true." I said and smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 am

-Hey hey, and you're too older my brother ! You should do something more than only sleep and work. Try some video games and some sports. I can teach you how to skate hehehe. I will not forget to patch you enough to not get hurt.

I sat on the chair and ordered a beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csi-ny-rpg.forumotion.com
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

"Huh? Thanks. Not the video game type and I already found my sports, bro. I'm running, did you forget?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"Children stop it" I say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

"He's my brother I'm allowed to tease him." I say and fake a pout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

-Yeah, I know you're running, but I'm not considering it as a sport... Its just... running.... You should try skate board or maybe surf ! I'm sure you would like to try something different than "running".

I turned my eyes to Katrina and made a smile. Y'a, Mac is allowed to tease me, but I am able to do it as well. We were both two child where we was together. Nobody can stop us, even Stella Bonasera !

-Ya. But don't forget we're twins Mac. If you can tease me, you know I can do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

"Well, tease me all ya want, bro. But still won't try skating and don't ya even think about me on a skate board... I'm sure I'd be embarressing." I said with a small grin. Me on a skate board? Huh, am way too old for that, ain't I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 am

-Never comment on something you never tried my brother ! So you're gonna try skate board today with your favorite twin brother ! Don't worry, I know how to do some skate bording, so I'll make sure you're not gonna get hurt.

I started to drink my beer after I said what I had to say to Mac. I made a wink to Katrina.

-Poor Mac... If you don't you're gonna be a chicken for the rest of your life !
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm

"Maybe I rather am a chicken than get into trouble. Trust me, it'll ruin my image and I'll die of embarressment." I said, still not convinced on trying that sort of thing. "Besides... that's more something for people at Kat's age... not mine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

-Theres no ages for trying something Mac, and we don't care about others. Your image will stay like it is right now because nobody than us will be playing in a park. I won't invite all the world to watch you do skate board. Anyway, we'll not play like Tony Hawk ! Just skate a little on flat ground so you'll not hurt yourself too much.

Eh... He's not gonna win this fight, I know that. I'm a so stubborn brother, but oh well. Thats mom's fault hahahaha ! I'm joking.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 am

"Oh yeah, because parks are empty in New York, are you kiddin' me? Am not going to even set a foot on a skate board." I insisted. Oh, he's not going to get me to do this, no way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

I wasn't listening to a word they were saying I was to busy flirting with this really hot guy a few tables away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 am

-Oh yes, you will !

I looked around and lost Katrina in my field of vision. I was looking for her and looked at Mac for a second.

-Where's Katrina ? I thought she was over here a second ago.... ?

I saw her at another table flirting with someone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

After getting the guy's number and a date I walk back over to the table and sit down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am

I just shook my head at Dan's word. Oh no, never will I set a foot on a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

-Got some chances with the guy over there ? How is he ?

I was so curious. I wasn't like doing the so-annoying-daddy with Katrina. I was more like her friend. So I was curious about the man she was talking to some minutes ago. I looked over Mac and made a smile. Oh yeah, you will put your beautiful little feet on a skateboard my dear !

Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 pm

I noticed his look at me and my eyes just say no. I knew what he was thinking. No way. Mac Taylor would never do skate boarding. But I concentrated on what Katrina would answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"He's good and we got a date for tonight. I've been here a week and had nine dates." I smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 am

-You're better than I am ! I can't get nine dates in a week end. More like nine dates in thirdy years ! God, you're awesome !

I took a look to Mac and made a smile. Don't think I'm gonna give up brother ! If you think about that, thats would mean you don't know me enough ! You'll go on this freaking skateboard, no matter what ! I'll push you to do it if I need to, but trust, you'll put your beautiful feet on a skateboard !

-Hey Katrina, what to try some skateboard ? I want to let Mac try something new today.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 am

"Man I rock skateboarding. And I'm hotter then you thats why I date more." I joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 am

-Hahaha I think your age is helping you alot ! I'm too old for womens now.

I stood up and looked at Mac. I won. You dont have any choice to follow us to the skate park and play with us with skateboard !

-Ya ! Well, I want to show Mac how to skate, I think he'll like it, even is he's saying he don't want to try it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am

I smile and give Mac the puppy face. "Please try." I say to Mac.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Today at 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next