Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

I walk in the CSI building and asked for Mac Taylor and Dan Taylor so some lady calls up to their office for me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

I got the call from the lady downstairs telling me that a young lady was asking for me and Dan. Haven't seen Dan for a while I tell the lady to sent Katrina up and to my office, as I was doing boring paperwork and could use the break to chat with my younger cousin, who I haven't seen for a while, so I am actually curious to meet her again.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 am

I walk to Mac's office and knocked on his door. Its been almost 3 years since I've seen him so he's in for a big shock.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm

I looked up from my paperwork and smiled a slight bit. Okay, it's been a long time since I saw Katrina for the last time and I had to admit that she changed a lot. Though she still had her sweet smile and glance.
"Hey. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 pm

I walk in. "Doing the same. Dad's drinking and mom's cheating. You know same old same old." I smile like its no big deal. I give Mac a hug and feel my belly ring touch him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I give her a small smile and nod knowingly. Her family has been a mess lately and I was wondering how she managed to get along with all that so well. And yes, sometimes I did worry about her well being, but it seems that I didn't have to worry about her, as she was a self confident young woman.
"Yeah, I know... I can honestly say that I admire your strength to get along with that." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 pm

I shrug. "Can't break a street girl." I smile. "I don't even go home anymore just go to friends house."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm

"You know, you can always come and stay at my place if you want to." I suggested. I knew she knows how to get along, but as her cousin I somehow feel a bit responsible for her well being.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:57 pm

"You really want a teen age girl coming to you about stupid problems?" I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

"You're family, Kat, what am I supposed to do? Trust me, I had a lot of so called stupid problems." I say seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I sigh and nod. "Sorry if I pissed ya off."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"You didn't. Sorry if I sounded like that."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"No biggy." I smile. "So love life?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

"The same old thing. Outstanding single man, I guess. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I look at him. "Liar. not dating no one right now last guy was a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:31 pm

"I'm not lying." I say seriously. "Last time wasn't working out."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 pm

I roll my eyes. "But you like someone right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

"Maybe." I answer not feeling very comfortable to talk about feelings and romance.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

I laugh. "That means yes." I smile my little smart ass grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

"Maybe." I say and just shake my head at your well placed smart ass grin.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:47 pm

I stick my tongue out at you totally forgetting about my tongue ring.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm

I just arche my brows and look at you, shaking my head.
"Teenage girls..." I whisper in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I cover my mouth. "Your not going to like freak out at me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Why would I? First of all, you have to like yourself, and secondly it would change anything I'd be mad at you now, right?
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

I shank my head. "Wish dad would have seen it like that. He slapped the hell out of me for it." I laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next