Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 pm

I just shake my head. Could I say no to Katrina? You kiddin' Mac? You don't set a foot on such thing! I sigh and look from Katrina to Dan who had a triumphant look on his face.
"You won't even give the old man a break, huh? I'm way too old for a skateboard..." I said.
"But Dan isn't too old for women... there are a lot of nice ones at our age, too." I said seriously, thinking about the one woman in my life... at least who I want to be the one woman in my life.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 pm

-If I'm not too old for womens, then you're not too old to try at least one time to try skateboard. I'm not asking you to do it every day or every week Mac ! I'm asking you to try it one time, an if you didn't like it, you'll have the choice to never do it again. But at least, before saying anything about that, you need to try it once.

I looked at Katrina. I needed hey help to convince him to come with us. I was sure he would like it after that time. If not, well, at least, he tried it and he know what it is. I hate when people are saying comments about something they never tried yet, that sometimes even piss me off.
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:14 am

I sigh and grab Mac hand and start to walk. Yeah he can't get away now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm

"Not fair, Dan, just not fair to get her to help you." I comment and sigh. "How about I watch you?"
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 am

-Nope, you're gonna try it. At least a minute. If you don't like it, then you will be able to stop in any time. I just want you to put a foot on a skateboard for a first time. Maybe you'll get fun Mac, think about that !

I smile and followed Mac and Katrina to the skateboard not far of where we were.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 pm

"Still don't want to." I said, trying to find a way to get out of this. Normally I wasn't too happy when someone screwed my lunch break but now I found myself actually praying for a call that would get me to a crime scene or something.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 pm

I hand Mac the skateboard. "Do it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

???
For a moment I just looked at her and then take the skateboard and sigh. Right, I have been on such a thing before but seriously I am way too old. But obviously that is only my opinion.
"Still am too old for this sorta thing." I try again.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am

-Don't be afraid Mac ! I can hold your hand if you need support to put a foot on the skateboard if you want ! It's not so hard and it looks like you know ! Just try it and don't think about your age !

I know that he hasn't 16 years old, so even if I'm teling him to not think about his age, I will be around to help him to not getting hurt if something wrong happens. I don't want my brother getting hurt, never.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

"Do I look like I am afraid of a skateboard?" I countered with a small chuckle as I decide to show 'em both, that Mac Taylor did have a skating past. I put the board down and set one foot onto the board, the other one still on the ground and start to gently push the board with it, before taking it onto the skateboard. I am rolling slowly right now, just to get used to the feeling again and hold my balance.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I laugh at the two guy that acts like 10 year olds. I watch Mac start off and well he didn't fall down Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am

I watch Mac pushing the board and rolling slowly. I smile. I knew he could do it. I took my skateboard and did the same. It was funny to see how old guys can have a lot of fun with stuff we did play when we was young. I looked to Katrina.

-You're coming ? Comon ! You need to have fun either !
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 am

I smirk and push some long haired guy off is broad and take it staking off.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm

I looked back at the guy who just stared after Katrina and grin a little. I finally get back into the feeling of a skateboard underneath my feet and push a litte more, rolling a little faster.
"See, think we still can do our stunts?" I asked teasingly, actually I was joking. I wasn't going to try any stunt.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm

-Umm, we can try something, but I think we'll get hurt for real... I think rolling will be the only thing we can do Mac hahaha ! I'll try one day, but that day is not today ! You're coming Kat' ?

I looked behind to see if she was coming. I smile to Mac.

-I knew you could do some skateboarding ! I know my brother !
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 pm

I giggle following them. "You two are sad old men."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 am

I smirk at Katrina.
"Maybe." I said ro her and then glance at Dan. He couldn't know that I did this in my youth time but anyways, twins mostly do have the same interest if identical.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:15 am

-Want to do a race huh ? Lets go ! I'm sure I'll be the best of all of us ! Hehehehe and I'll get all the womens at my feet ! Yeahhhhhh, womens !!!!!!!!!

I start rolling a little faster, and a little faster again, trying to win that race. I knew there was a lot of chance that Katrina would win that one, or maybe Mac, we never know what can happens in this life !
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:41 am

I roll my eyes and look at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:27 am

I looked at Katrina, not in the mood for a race.
"I know you can easily beat him." I said to Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:30 am

I nod and haul ass and pass Dan up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:32 am

I followed after them, but stayed a little behind.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

I knew Katrina would win this race. But at least, I won the second place for sure ! I stoped at the end to take a break. I looked at Mac with a smile. I knew he could do it ! The think I never knew, is that he wasn't so bad at skateboarding.

-Well, you're pretty good Mac ! Even better than what I thought ! Congratulations to Katrina for winning the race !
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 am

I go back to them and smiled. "You guys suck." I joke.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

"Do we?" I countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)   Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their sweet little cousin (Mac/Dan/Anyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next